Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adolf Hitler; historical villain or underrated hero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Around 6million

Compare that to Stalin and Mao

Stalin is responsible for the deaths of between 15 and 25 million people.

Mao is responsible for the deaths of between 45 and 50 million people.
    That sounds closer to the number of Jews. Jews only constituted like 60% or so of the people killed in the concentration camps. You also didn't count war casualties.

The Mao number is mostly indirect deaths from famine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
      You missed my joke buddy.
      now i get it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
        This is a serious thread.

Think about it Pitty, how many people did Tony Blair kill based on lies?

At least Hitler had integrity when he killed. He didn't bother making up stories as to why he killed, he just killed.

YOu gotta respect that. Todays leaders are certified killers, but too pussy to be upfront about it.

do you want 3rd world war?? the last WW kill 50 million human being, that was 70 years ago with only several atomic bomb explodes. stop imagining things and play starcraft instead.

Comment

• One of the most underrated opening posts in the Lounge.

Well written with a bit of forum ebonics at the end.

Comment

• Hitler was a evil baboon that had a bad idea.

Comment

• Wow, OP went out on his shield. :blow:

I see very little to redeem Hitler. Aside from the concentration camps, he invaded Russia, declared war on the US, slept while the landings occurred at Normandy and blew out his brains in a bunker after poisoning his woman and dog. If he'd come out that bunker shooting at Ivan like Butch Cassidy I'd maybe have revised my opinion.

Comment

• HITLER was a great man and did the right thing for his people and country

Dick Buffman = underrated legend

Comment

• Hitler ruined it for everybody who wants to have that bada$$ looking mustache. Nobody can have one now without being compared to Hitler. Damn you Hitler!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X