Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearns-Duran.

Like being shot with a shotgun.

Comment

Randall Bailey KO-11 Mike Jones. Amazingly it happened the same night as the Worst Decision Ever. Of course my long term memory ain't so great.

Comment

Harold Johnson - Paul Andrews was a beautiful one punch knockout.

Nelson-Cowdell.

Comment

Forgot about this one.

Comment

Jones jr. vs Serwano in which Roy landed a perfect overhand right which drove his opponent into shock...

Nunn vs Kalambay in which Michael landed a sweeping powerhouse left which was totally uncharacteristic of him...

Comment

Fast forward to the 7:00 mark. I always loved this ko!

Comment

Tyson's uppercut of Carl Williams was brilliant for me. We watched it on a big screen in Covent Garden.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                  Hearns-Duran.

Like being shot with a shotgun.
                  And the only time Duran went out on his back in a career stretching from 1968-2001.

Easily my favourite

EDIT: Also I love the way Hearns would get all jumpy like a coked up spider when he was going for the kill

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                    Tyson's uppercut of Carl Williams was brilliant for me. We watched it on a big screen in Covent Garden.

Tyson dropped Williams with a left hook. Are you thinking of a different fight?

Comment

Not the best single punch thrown by a long, but I will never forget or tire of watching Barkley suddenly spring from nowhere and land that crippling right hand on Hearns' jaw, and then Hearns falls in slow motion before Barkley stands growling over him as he's falling and then smashes him in the face on his way down, increasing the force with which his head hits the canvas. How he dragged himself up is a miracle and Barkleys face afterwards just will stay with me forever.

Comment

Working...
                      X