• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Daily Workout Supplements

NLN Lean Pro Matrix

Optimum Nutrition Creatine

Optimum Nutrition Glutamine

man dont **** with that creatine. the second you stop using the benefits go away. go natural with some good protein supplements

Comment

Originally posted by TheManniePhresh View Post
      man dont **** with that creatine. the second you stop using the benefits go away. go natural with some good protein supplements
      like???????????

Comment

lol @ glutamine..

Waste of $$..considering theres usually 4g of glutamine in most whey.

All you need is food, whey, multivitamin, fish oil

No comment on creatine since I've taken it before..and well..I have nothing bad to say about it.

Comment

Now only taking 100% whey protein, and the costco premium protein shakes when Im at work.

Used to take muscle milk because it was getting really cheap and everywhere, but read some bad things about the contents of those lately

Creatines good if youre trying to bulk up I guess..

Comment

lol whats wrong with creatine??

Comment

Originally posted by Squirt View Post
              like???????????
              whey and soy protein mixes i know some ppl said muscle milk went south but i still use it.

Comment

Originally posted by ElGuero408 View Post
                lol whats wrong with creatine??
                high quality creatine can have adverse effects on your emotional health the physical downsides is that the second you quite creatine your muscles deflate. natural is better.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManniePhresh View Post
                  high quality creatine can have adverse effects on your emotional health the physical downsides is that the second you quite creatine your muscles deflate. natural is better.
                  All you lose is water weight..and at most it'll probably be like 2-3lbs ..lol. Your muscles wont deflate..where did you get that from? You will most definitely keep your muscles and strength if your diet is in check.

and creatine is cheap..its like $10~$15 for a small jar..
                  Last edited by dreaded_FIST; 06-17-2010, 02:12 AM.

Comment

For what it's worth, my personal experience with creatine is taking 2-3g a day helps a bit with my anaerobic endurance without resulting in any weightgain at all (152lbs). With the strict diets a lot of us are on it can be tough to ingest a "normal" amount of creatine with our food.

P.S. Great to be back on the forums... clawing my way out of retirement!

Comment

Working...
                    X