Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what he wanted

Comment

starting to think that too.

if so, it worked like a charm, people are talking, no such thing as bad publicity.

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
      This is what he wanted

Comment

He has never given a front-runner for his fights since becoming a mega-star but now he does

Comment

I Think his team wanted the guerrero fight until the outcry, now we would see the "All you have to do is beat Berto and you got a Mayweather fight"

I don't get this fight yes it's a unification but it wouldn't bring him the money he would have got from a Guerrero fight (Latino fanbase), oh well now watch the same people who hated the Guerrero fight accuse Mayweather of ducking him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I Think his team wanted the guerrero fight until the outcry, now we would see the "All you have to do is beat Berto and you got a Mayweather fight"

I don't get this fight yes it's a unification but it wouldn't bring him the money he would have got from a Guerrero fight (Latino fanbase), oh well now watch the same people who hated the Guerrero fight accuse Mayweather of ducking him now.
            That's what he wants, so when he pulls a swerve and says he's fighting Guerrero he can complain that this is what the fans wanted and he gets no credit because he's black.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              That's what he wants, so when he pulls a swerve and says he's fighting Guerrero he can complain that this is what the fans wanted and he gets no credit because he's black.
              PRECISELY. The dude is the master of deception.

Comment

What's up with these clowns bringing race into the situation???

Comment

All we need for Guerrero to call Floyd a racial slur on Twitter then we really have something

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    What's up with these clowns bringing race into the situation???
                    That's what Floyd does. He brings race into the situation.

Although, sometimes warranted, often times not.

Comment

On second thought, this feels like some Django Unchained strategy by Haymon.

If you've watched the movie, you'll understand the concept.

You want someone's attention, you don't give them some ordinary proposal, you throw out something so ridiculous that they're forced to pay attention.

Comment

Working...
                      X