Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pacquiao succeed where Mayweather failed? Will he be the first to stop Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Pacquiao succeed where Mayweather failed? Will he be the first to stop Mosley?

Floyd Mayweather could not stop the aging Shane Mosley, even though he was tired and ready to be taken out in the second half of the fight.

But will Manny Pacquiao succeed where Floyd failed, and become the first to stop Mosley?

My prediction is Pacquiao by RTD or TKO in the 9th or 10th round. I think Shane's corner or the referee will stop it.
    Yes, Manny will stop Mosley
    70.00%
    No, Manny will not be able to stop Shane either
    30.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 04-25-2011, 10:18 AM.

Poll is up.

What is your prediction?

Comment

If pac doesn't stop Shane I know PAC will atleast put a beating on Shane.. Probably the worst azz whooping Shane has ever had..

Comment

Don't you mean where

Mayweather
        Cotto
        Winky
        V. Forrest

Didn't succeed.

Comment

Knock down? Nah but either thrown in towel OR referee calling it quits, there's def a possibility. I still find it funny how the Mosley's like "So many people are ruling me out...." Well duh! If you would've kicked Mora's ass...people wouldn't rule you out so much. What do you expect to happen...that people would give you a big chance from that bad performance? But i def see Mosley making it an even fight the first 5 rounds and then from round 6 onward, Pac breaks him down. Plus don't forget, Pac is going to be at his super peak this fight as opposed to Magarito since he knows how Dangerous Mosley can be.

I have a interesting hunch, Mosley will actually not try to trade with Pac like everyone thinks, that he'll try Marquez and Morales's strategy. The problem is that Pac has improved so much since then.
          Last edited by TheSlickster; 04-25-2011, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Shane is perceived as a broken down old man. Roach has said they fully intend to knock him out.

I'd say that anything other than a stoppage is a failure for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
              Don't you mean where

Mayweather
              Cotto
              Winky
              V. Forrest

Didn't succeed.
              Winky, Cotto and Forrest fought a younger version of Shane.

Floyd fought and Manny will be fighting an OLD Shane.

Comment

Pacquiao could well stop Shane who has ever only looked close to being stopped against Forrest.

Comment

who cares about manny stopping this version of shane

Comment

Originally posted by J-A-D-AKISS View Post
                    who cares about manny stopping this version of shane

I'm guessing Shane and Nazim have a vested interest in it as well as many others.

Shane has a great chin and that has not change.

Comment

Working...
                    X