No announcement yet.

What do you do when your depressed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do when your depressed?

England have just crashed out on penalties, im about to embark on a marathon session movie watching and snack eating.

Hopefully in about three hours I will be in a maize induced coma.......... <-----that also looks appealing lol.

what do you do?
    Last edited by Crumble; 07-01-2006, 04:54 PM.

I drink, smoke, or sleep.

Comment

get some jokes. its good to laugh and look at the beauty of the world around you

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'
        I drink, smoke, or sleep.

Drinking and smoking make you even more depressed after you come down and sober up.

Comment

Draw........or write.

Rockin'

Comment

beat up ppl

Comment

occupy yourself with something that interests u. if your bored of all that then find something new that interest u.
              talking to a friend or relative is always helpful. i like working out when im depressed. that **** really makes me feel better afterwards, especially when i work out till my sore.

Comment

Just chill out for a bit.......watch a couple movies,smoke alittle herb and get a fair nights rest.......I do eat alot too.

Comment

this is kinda like an automatic reaction for me. If I'm feeling like **** I go as soon as I can and shoot some hoops by myself thinking about my problem(s). It really clears my head and enables me to think straight.

If that doesn't work I'll talk to a close friend or a parent or smoke some bud.

Comment

Listen to some music.
                    As Celeda says "Music is the answer"

Comment

Working...
                    X