Collapse
No announcement yet.

Francisco Pianeta's promoter says Pianeta is not fighting Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francisco Pianeta's promoter says Pianeta is not fighting Wladimir Klitschko

Francesco Pianeta's promoter Uli Steinforth says Pianeta will not be fighting Wladimir Klitschko:

http://boxingbet.pl/artykul-2523/pro...iamy-z-kliczka
    Last edited by The Hammer; 02-15-2013, 02:37 PM.

I don't get it. Why would Pianeta pass up a title shot?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I don't get it. Why would Pianeta pass up a title shot?
      Makes no sense to me. He's not going to get any better than he already is.

Comment

This makes me happy.

Comment

There's only ONE sensible fight for Wlad to make, and it's a rematch with the HAYEMAKER.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5050 View Post
            There's only ONE sensible fight for Wlad to make, and it's a rematch with the HAYEMAKER.
            Erm... no?
            Haye had his chance and got beat badly

Comment

So we can get another horrible "worst fight of the year" candidate?

Haye needs to redeem himself. He should fight 4-5 more times and against good competition before he gets a big shot again.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Wladimir fight Bryant Jennings, he and his promoter Peltz have said they're willing.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  So we can get another horrible "worst fight of the year" candidate?

Haye needs to redeem himself. He should fight 4-5 more times and against good competition before he gets a big shot again.
                  The fight was alright, fast paced with both men over cautious. Both fighters disappointed so we need the rematch, more action packed.

You know Haye won't take warm up fights, dude fights like once a year. It's Klitschko time or no time for Haye.

Ask yourself, is there a bigger money fight for Wlad out there? He's not getting younger, he has a couple years left. Fighting the Wach's and the Pianeta's is too lame at this stage in his career.

Comment

The fight was alright, fast paced with both men over cautious. Both fighters disappointed so we need the rematch, more action packed.

You know Haye won't take warm up fights, dude fights like once a year. It's Klitschko time or no time for Haye.

Ask yourself, is there a bigger money fight for Wlad out there? He's not getting younger, he has a couple years left. Fighting the Wach's and the Pianeta's is too lame at this stage in his career.
                    Is Haye-Wlad a big money fight anymore? I seriously doubt it. Are the UK fans so gullible?

He'd have to give a larger share to Haye than he has to give other contenders.

Vitali-Haye i'm ok with if Haye takes a substantial paycut (and if he wins he could get close to 50% in a rematch with either brother, or both).

Haye was probably the least interesting Klitschko fight ive seen in years. At least when they fight some bum i get to see some damage dealt.

Comment

Working...
                    X