• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liraj View Post
    at 12:25 Ward gets dropped big time

Andre Dirrell almost gets KTFO

at 2:05 Oscar gets dropped gets up then takes a knee

Margarito breaks his ankle

Man! As soon as any of the guys reach the world level or face an opponent with a pulse, they're gonna get KTFO! Just like Deontay Wilder since he got dropped by a journeyman just like those glass jawed frauds.

Comment

Andre Dirrell almost gets KTFO

at 2:05 Oscar gets dropped gets up then takes a knee

Margarito breaks his ankle

I said KNOCKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT KNOCKED DOWN

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
        obviously we know where is your hidden gun pointing at. Pac lost to a cab driver early in his career but you may wonder why he still a few level above your hero. Funny isn't it?
        i mentioned 0 names man

Comment

Damnnnn...

Ward has some glass in him.

Comment

Vernon Forrest losing to Ricardo Mayorga comes mind.... lol Ricardo Mayorga

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

]Let me get into my Ronaldo Nathanielz Sanchez (Ronnie Nathaniel'z Mexican cousin) character, Former ATG 3 division 6 time world champion p4p king BOXING legend and national icon Julio Cesar "El Golpe Nacional" Chavez, former bedder of Salma Hayec and he who sired future boxing ATG and one time wbc middle weight champion (no seriously he was I aint lying, it happened) Julio Cesar "Vaca De Dinero" Jr, lost on September 17, 2005,Chávez suffered a TKO loss to certified cab driver Grover Wiley in the 115th bout of his career, retiring in his corner before the start of the 5th round, after injuring his right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
                ]Let me get into my Ronaldo Nathanielz Sanchez (Ronnie Nathaniel'z Mexican cousin) character, Former ATG 3 division 6 time world champion p4p king BOXING legend and national icon Julio Cesar "El Golpe Nacional" Chavez, former bedder of Salma Hayec and he who sired future boxing ATG and one time wbc middle weight champion (no seriously he was I aint lying, it happened) Julio Cesar "Vaca De Dinero" Jr, lost on September 17, 2005,Chávez suffered a TKO loss to certified cab driver Grover Wiley in the 115th bout of his career, retiring in his corner before the start of the 5th round, after injuring his right hand.
                JAJA el joke is on me! did not read thread title carefully!!!!!!!

Comment

Wlad, if you consider him an ATG

Comment

Sam Langford

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      I said KNOCKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT KNOCKED DOWN

thought you said knocked down.

I cant think of any, why don't you post some examples since this is your thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X