Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who didn't watch ANY of the fights of this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who didn't watch ANY of the fights of this weekend?

I usually always watch the fights on weekends, both boxing and UFC. But this weekend I didn't watch ANY fights. Reason is simple: I don't care about the fights that took place this weekend. And I don't wanna be disrespectful to boxers cause I have all the respect in the world for them. But I just don't watch guys like Abregu, Dulorme, a past prime Rafael Ruelas or a past prime Rocky Juarez.
    On a weekend like this I dig out old fights like e.g. a title defence of Larry Holmes or older UFC fights like Rashad Evans vs Bisping (which I just finished watching).
    I wonder if I am the only one who doesn't watch the new fights on weekends like this one. What about you guys?
    I really don't care about guys like Ronald Hearns knocking out Delray Raines or David Lemieux knocking out some dude in the knockout of the year. Cause I know that when Hearns steps up to top level guys like Felix Sturm or when Lemieux steps up in class, they don't shine anymore.

Vote on the poll: poll question:
    Do you guys watch the fights on weekends like this one?
    Yes
    35.71%
    No
    64.29%
    Last edited by Salardo; 10-28-2012, 06:15 AM.

I went to bed. I usually wait til 4 AM UK time... but Abregu and Durlome don't interest me.

Comment

I voted no, I do sometimes watch these lacklustre cards but nothing interested me ta all last night. And I only ever watch the big UFC events.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
        I went to bed. I usually wait til 4 AM UK time... but Abregu and Durlome don't interest me.
        Im also in europe and I usually watch the fights the next day (on Sunday). I only get up at 4 am in the morning to watch guys like Pacquiao or Mayweather, other than that I watch it when I wake up on Sunday morning. But today I didn't even watch any of the fights...

Comment

I try to watch most fights, including FNF, NG, Boxeo Azteca/Fox Deportes and every ones in a while some Euros

Comment

I had an early one as I was starched from training. Normally I'd wait up all hours but the card did very little for me. First time in maybe 3-4 years I haven't waited up.

Comment

I live in the I'LL and will watch anything that is available at a reasonable hour, i will only stay up for he US shows if its someone i have some interest in.

Comment

Working...
              X