No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Classy move on the thread name change, B.G.
    Yeah, the Giants played a very balanced game and executed the big plays when it counted - so my hat's off to them and the drunken TS...

Comment

• Come on.. I liked reading Tatooine Lang

Comment

• Great thread name change BG. Classy den a mug bruh.

Comment

• Wondering what I should do with the 140 I won from work.

Oh yeah.

Buzzin.

Comment

Wondering what I should do with the 140 I won from work.

Oh yeah.

Buzzin.
            Drink up you hooker. I got a L of Crown reggie, and I'm sippin graciously bruh. If you aint doin the same, then Imma say you simpin on ya pimpin. To make it worse I just got through watchin Anderson Cooper 360. Now how you luv dat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Drink up you hooker. I got a L of Crown reggie, and I'm sippin graciously bruh. If you aint doin the same, then Imma say you simpin on ya pimpin. To make it worse I just got through watchin Anderson Cooper 360. Now how you luv dat?
              lmaaaooo.

I'm being a old hag, and watching Law and Order.

Comment

lmaaaooo.

I'm being a old hag, and watching Law and Order.
                I thought only old ***es over the age 45 watched law and Order. Looks like I need to expand my horizons. I'm on Pierce Morgan now. Whatchu know bout that PM? My fault for takin so long to respond, but me and the Wife are moving to San Antonio this fall, so I was explainin my strategy to the ol Lady, so that I can make sho we on. Im tryin to get us down there, in a house, with the jobs lined up, with time for us to get used to the area, before we start work. Logistics is a Muhfuka.

Comment

• Drunk den a b!tch. Ya'll fukin round, and Imma pass smooth tha fuk out on ya'll. Ya best get ta talkin to ya potna, cause I'm finna be dun fa tha night fukin round with this here Crown.

Comment

• Day 1 of P90x... No more drinkin for me folks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                      When you headed back to the states son?
                      Basically spending the month of March in the states. It's been almost 2 and a half years since I've been back there. I'm on the university schedule, so I am off for all of March.

Comment

Working...
                      X