No announcement yet.

does anthony joshua have a passport? y/n

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    How is this ******ed poster not banned ?
    take a look in the mirror you inbred POS

you have nothing...thats why you are resorting to that BS response

your only response is "AJ held a press conference in NY once" ...LOL

Wilder has fought in mexico...was in russia to defend his belt.....said he has no problem going to the UK if hearn and company dont **** around.....

and yet here is your hero....getting his 50 mil wish he asked for....but now doesnt wanna come to the US to get tucked in....now is scrambling for hearn to come up with a deal that will keep him safe in his home where he can rip off his tape and call his own timeouts....

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      simple yes or no answer will do

for years we heard how andre ward didn't have a passport...does Joshua?

we saw Joshua pulling tape off his glove and calling his own timeout with a ref that doesn't speak English

just wondering if AJ has a passport...doesn't seem to want that 50 mil that he said he did....
      AJ is the A side. He will do exactly what he wants to do.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        AJ is the A side. He will do exactly what he wants to do.
        did AJ not ask for 50 million? did wilders team not offer it? did hearn not confirm the money is real?

so let me ask you...is it reasonable for wilders team to come up with AJs money demand AND let him host it too?!?! i dont think that is reasonable...nor does any sane person who isnt completely biased...

so do u think wilder should offer him 50 mil and let him host? if you do we cannot continue this conversation any further...but i will let you respond

so where is AJs passport? 50 mil is there for him to come to the US but now they are scrambling to make sure AJ doesnt have to leave his bedroom with his italian refs that let him call his own timeouts and rip the tape off his gloves

get a passport aj! theres 50 mil here for you! just like you asked for!....but he doesnt want that work...dont wanna leave the queendom!

Comment

why did anthony "a-side" joshua say "show me 50 mil and ill take that fight right now" and then get shown the 50 mil but now its "aj is the a-side he will do what he wants"?

Comment

did AJ not ask for 50 million? did wilders team not offer it? did hearn not confirm the money is real?

so let me ask you...is it reasonable for wilders team to come up with AJs money demand AND let him host it too?!?! i dont think that is reasonable...nor does any sane person who isnt completely biased...

so do u think wilder should offer him 50 mil and let him host? if you do we cannot continue this conversation any further...but i will let you respond

so where is AJs passport? 50 mil is there for him to come to the US but now they are scrambling to make sure AJ doesnt have to leave his bedroom with his italian refs that let him call his own timeouts and rip the tape off his gloves

get a passport aj! theres 50 mil here for you! just like you asked for!....but he doesnt want that work...dont wanna leave the queendom!
            Can you show me where Eddie confirms that the offer is legit in terms of there being 50 mil please.

Comment

Can you show me where Eddie confirms that the offer is legit in terms of there being 50 mil please.
              https://www.boxingscene.com/joshua-w...e-deal--127770

"Hearn and Joshua wanted to proof of funds - which they apparently received from Wilder co-manager Shelly Finkel."

hearn had said that they couldnt accept the money without knowing the details...he then said he had some questions which he was "hopeful" they could answer....which would lead a sensible person to believe he knows the money is there if he wanted to move forward with the questions and details

but im sure you will try hard to spin out of it by acting without logic or reason...thats how you guys are....youve never been reasonable since wilder made the offer in the first place

the money is there...its al haymon and showtime....the money was never a question except when hearn needed a stall tactic

so now....do you expect wilder to get AJs 50 mil AND let him have the fight in the UK???

wheres AJs passport? or it that only for press conferences?

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/joshua-w...e-deal--127770

"Hearn and Joshua wanted to proof of funds - which they apparently received from Wilder co-manager Shelly Finkel."

hearn had said that they couldnt accept the money without knowing the details...he then said he had some questions which he was "hopeful" they could answer....which would lead a sensible person to believe he knows the money is there if he wanted to move forward with the questions and details

but im sure you will try hard to spin out of it by acting without logic or reason...thats how you guys are....youve never been reasonable since wilder made the offer in the first place

the money is there...its al haymon and showtime....the money was never a question except when hearn needed a stall tactic

so now....do you expect wilder to get AJs 50 mil AND let him have the fight in the UK???

wheres AJs passport? or it that only for press conferences?
                That does not mean he saw proof of funds. It even says apparently... And wasn't even a quote from Hearn but by the writer.

Comment

Apparently I got an email from a Nigerian for 1 mil that he wants to give to me.

I need to ask him some questions.

Some idiots: there's the proof!

Comment

Apparently I got an email from a Nigerian for 1 mil that he wants to give to me.

I need to ask him some questions.

Some idiots: there's the proof!
                    a random nigerian that isnt an actual nigerian is not the same as an al haymon, shelly finkel and showtime backed fighter

talk about false equivalency

do you know who finkel and haymon are? and that stephen espinoza is also a friend of theres? the 50 mil is never in question.....and its also implied when hearn said hes ready to move forward and ask the questions about details that he believes the funds are real...whether they showed it to him or not you dunce

because in reality nobody believes they dont have the funds...hearn never believed that for a second....he just needed a stall tactic cause theres no way in hell he doesnt want this in AJ's backyard

Comment

ths friggin dunce is comparing a nigerian lottery email scheme to a fighter backed by finkel, showtime and al haymon...lol

you realize all 3 of those people/en****** have been involved in some of the biggest fights/highest grossing fights across several decades of boxing right?

Comment

Working...
                      X