No announcement yet.

The NFL settles collusion case with Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Going by what set of stats ? Please, enlighten me.
    His last QB Rating was 90.7

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Ok.

QB is the most important position in the sport. You absolutely need one to win.

He is better then the QB you have right now (this goes to almost half the league) or he is better the backup you have right now (this goes to the whole league).

So are you trying to win games or not????

Its really that simple.
      Did you just say he’s a better QB than half the league? Dude wtf are you talking about?

He was benched BEFORE he started kneeling. You know that right?

They were 2-14 his last season....

You guys are so blind. I’ve asked you all to do research on the read option yet you guys ignore it. He was a product of that. It re-emerges every other generation or so and works a couple years until NFL defenses go back 20 years and pull out their playbooks to stop it.

It’s the NFL... where everyone runs a 4.5 40... you can’t run college offenses and succeed.

Just take a knee, son. Your boy got around 10M for being a piece of ****. Be happy about it.

Comment

• A YEAR before he started kneeling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Did you just say he’s a better QB than half the league? Dude wtf are you talking about?

He was benched BEFORE he started kneeling. You know that right?

They were 2-14 his last season....

You guys are so blind. I’ve asked you all to do research on the read option yet you guys ignore it. He was a product of that. It re-emerges every other generation or so and works a couple years until NFL defenses go back 20 years and pull out their playbooks to stop it.

It’s the NFL... where everyone runs a 4.5 40... you can’t run college offenses and succeed.

Just take a knee, son. Your boy got around 10M for being a piece of ****. Be happy about it.

1. You dont know anything about football. Stop pretending to be a football fan just because you hate Kaep. You name drop read option but you couldnt even explain how it works, how its blocked, what are the reads, what are the routes... You dont want to have that conversation with me.

2. Yes he was benched, San Fran was a cluster**** once Haurbaugh started beefing with the front office. Everyone played/coached terribly on the team. They replaced Harbaugh with Tomsula and he was completly clueless. Add that to injuries and a poor record and the QB will get benched. Are you gonna talk about how he got he got his job back once healthy? No of course not.

3. You dont have to take my word for it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.e6278865f760

https://www.complex.com/sports/2017/...-quarterbacks/

https://theundefeated.com/features/3...ck-free-agent/

https://www.12up.com/posts/6173636-4...k-one-and-dunn

Comment

1. You dont know anything about football.
            How many football games have you played in and how many how you coached?

I'll wait and then pull rank on you.

Comment

I played in thousands of games. I was a backyard all star. We had the go long route, cut across the middle, and my fav, the zig zag, where you run back and forth until the defender slips up and you're open.

Please... What you know about 5 Mississippi...

Comment

Are you gonna talk about how he got he got his job back once healthy? No of course not.
                And then went 1-9? What was it? 0-9 or 1-9?

The fact you're defending a piece of sh*& like him shows exactly what kind of person you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I played in thousands of games. I was a backyard all star. We had the go long route, cut across the middle, and my fav, the zig zag, where you run back and forth until the defender slips up and you're open.

Please... What you know about 5 Mississippi...

Comment

Ive played althrough high school and coached right after that and to this day im still coaching football. My children say they were born on a football field.

Now go ahead and tell the board how the read option works, the concepts, the pros, the cons...
                    Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 02-19-2019, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• It takes time to google and youtube everything.

Next I want your opinion on veer and inverted veer concepts.

Comment

Working...
                      X