No announcement yet.

Two Male Cheerleaders to Perform at Superbowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Figured you would find an angle to support them. It's probably the only reason you'll tune in.
    Be honest with yourself...you find that blue eyed black fellow sexy....

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Be honest with yourself...you find that blue eyed black fellow sexy....
      Too sexy for his shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Ut oh here comes snowflake right wingers, getting triggered again over nothing.

They gonna cry about this.like theybdis the gillette ad, and Netflix.

Lmao such emotionally unstable little ****s.
        lol, to be fair you gotta admit the Gillette ad was a weird move from a business perspective.

Also that Killer Mike series is doodoo
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-25-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Too sexy for his shorts.
          LOL put a MAGA hat on him....but seriously he is over the top ****. Nothing yet on World Star but it's going to hit that site soon.

Comment

LOL put a MAGA hat on him....but seriously he is over the top ****. Nothing yet on World Star but it's going to hit that site soon.
            Meanwhile, here is a WSHH link from when they got hired

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...5sggdYmHu3NGjf

Comment

I'm losing interest in the SB with each passing year. The sport has become a catalyst for feminists, gays, SJWs, thugs, and marginally talented pop stars who use the event to boost their careers and push their agendas. It's a media circus that has sucked all the attention away from the actual game. I miss just watching a game and not having all the hype be about the halftime controversies, how some slut pop star was dressed, taking a knee or raising a fist, or celebrating some social cause.
              I got tired of football as a sport years ago. The obnoxious fans really was the beginning. Drunken idiots will actually fight for a team that gives no *****s about them, go on YouTube & type in NFL fan fights, its disturbing.

Then as a father/coach I began looking at football as a youth sport. Watching parents celebrate a fat ass overgrown kid blindside a kid 1/3 his size added to my disliking.

Lastly, as with the NBA, the NFL has turned into every game is the pro bowl/All Star game. Both leagues have made rules to prevent defenses from being more hands on to produce #s. There's some made up stat being broken every week. The only pro team sport I watch now is the MLB, since drug testing became stringent, pitching is prevailing.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Meanwhile, here is a WSHH link from when they got hired

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...5sggdYmHu3NGjf
                LOL awesome. I love WWHH.

First comment: "They lightskin they half white don't count". But every athlete that is mixed race immediately is defined as "black". I'm darker than Patrick Mahomes FFS, yet he is a "black quarterback".

Comment

Two fathers will be dying a little inside....

Comment

Ok! Jhonny woke me up... two gay guys’d gonna dance and sing at the super cowl..:. Other ****s will watch and cheer two queers along! Phaggots awe everywhere these days!

Comment

LOL awesome. I love WWHH.

First comment: "They lightskin they half white don't count". But every athlete that is mixed race immediately is defined as "black". I'm darker than Patrick Mahomes FFS, yet he is a "black quarterback".
                      Oh I didn't even know people consider Mahomes black. Guess he's mixed? Shoulda figured from his hair.

When I learned that Klay Thompson was half black I lost it lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X