Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much of a chance do you give Montiel against Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montiel by KO in the later rounds!!

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
      Just remember the Jhonny Gonzales fight.

zzzzzzzzz
      That fight he showed a lot of movement no?

So that is thanks for making my point to Mesher.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        That fight he showed a lot of movement no?

So that is thanks for making my point to Mesher.
        Oh yeah. There was A LOT of movement in that fight.

Comment

This is a pick 'em fight. I've envisioned this matchup long before it even seemed possible that these two could actually end up sharing a ring together.

I am leaning towards Montiel. I think he has enough speed/experience to overcome some of the obstacles Nonito presents. I think he's mentally tougher, this is where Fernando shines, the grit he has shown whenever he has been in trouble, even been kd'd at times, only to come back stronger and end up finishing the opponent.

Nonito as good as he is, only has one gear. Montiel appears to have the better stamina.

Comment

What the fucc has Donaire done to earn sooo much respect
            Since Vic who the fucc has he fought a fly weight a fuccin minnimum weight fighter in Manuel Vargas shi-t this dude took pain killers to fight Donaire Montiel has fought Gonzalez and Hasegawa was close against
            Gonzalez and he destroyed Hasegawa in half a fuccin round when Hasegawa
            had 3 and a half rounds to do something. These vatos are almost the same age skill wise Donaire is not better how the fucc do we know when he fights guys two or three times smaller than him while Montiel fight guys bigger or the same size.

Montiel has a 80 to 90 percent chance of winning
            10 percent WTF is anyone thinking

where the respect for Montiel seriously Japan and beat the best banta come on

Comment

This is a good even fight. Montiel kisses the canvass at least once I predict

Comment

The funny thing is, most of you think this is gonna be a war. I don't think so, atleast not a physical war, but a tactical one.

I think this fight has a better chance of being a stinker than an all-out war. Donaire does not like to get hit and Montiel takes awhile when it comes to fighting movers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
                  What the fucc has Donaire done to earn sooo much respect
                  Since Vic who the fucc has he fought a fly weight a fuccin minnimum weight fighter in Manuel Vargas shi-t this dude took pain killers to fight Donaire Montiel has fought Gonzalez and Hasegawa was close against
                  Gonzalez and he destroyed Hasegawa in half a fuccin round when Hasegawa
                  had 3 and a half rounds to do something. These vatos are almost the same age skill wise Donaire is not better how the fucc do we know when he fights guys two or three times smaller than him while Montiel fight guys bigger or the same size.

Montiel has a 80 to 90 percent chance of winning
                  10 percent WTF is anyone thinking

where the respect for Montiel seriously Japan and beat the best banta come on
                  Exactly.

Nonito "basher of bums" Donaire is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
                    This is about as close to a sure thing as there is in boxing imo. Does anyone give Montiel anything more than a 10% chance to win this fight?

I pray for him.
                    fight is 50/50, cud bet oneither guy...

Comment

Donaire gets hit with shots every now and then. He'll outbox Montiel but will know that he's been in a hard fight.

Donaire close but clear UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X