Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why does a coward still have so many fans on the boxing scene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does a coward still have so many fans on the boxing scene???

i have seen mayweather duck and dodge his way to the top. i have seen him run from a fighter with no power named baldomir. i have seen him fight a washed up dlh and barely beat him. i have seen this man duck shane mosley for 10 years and then finally fight him when hes old and washed up. i have seen this man turn down a career high $8 million to fight antonio margarito. now i see him running from a prime manny pacquio. this man calls himself money yet he is running away from the biggest payday of his life to fight manny???? this guy is a flat out joke. how can anyone support such a cowardly fighter??

Get da **** off this forum u wasteman. Pac is the real fraud. He had no intenions of fighting money may, and you know it *****. All he had to do was be a man, like Mosely and OTHER PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES, and take the friggin test. But NO, his pathetic excuses stopped the fight from happening. But hell, keep lieing to urselfs.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Game- View Post

Get da **** off this forum u wasteman. Pac is the real fraud. He had no intenions of fighting money may, and you know it *****. All he had to do was be a man, like Mosely and OTHER PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES, and take the friggin test. But NO, his pathetic excuses stopped the fight from happening. But hell, keep lieing to urselfs.
      pacquios signature is on the contract and mayweather is nowhere to be found. use some plain and basic common sense WILL YA???

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfTheWarrior View Post
        pacquios signature is on the contract and mayweather is nowhere to be found. use some plain and basic common sense WILL YA???

You really belive dat.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -The Game- View Post

Your the one who should GFTO *****.
            Floyd is a coward.

Comment

Because whatever the case may be, Mayweather is still one heck of a great fighter and nobody can ever deny that.

Comment

May be a coward. Still is P4P #1 or #2.

Way better than Brick-erito.

Comment

OP seriously needs to GTFO of here!

Comment

Who did he duck and dodge in the 130, 135, 140 divisions when he rose to the top..Thats where he rose to the top in everybodys eyes...so list the names he ducked in those divions

Comment

Working...
                    X