Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboy Stadium Ticket Prices Range from $700 to $50 for Pacquiao-Clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Cowboy Stadium Ticket Prices Range from $700 to $50 for Pacquiao-Clottey

The stadium will be set up to seat 45,000 people, a number that can be adjusted should the demand for tickets increase. Ticket prices will range from $700 to $50 for the fight.

"I'm in awe of this place," said Arum, who was Jones' guest for the Cowboys-Eagles game on Saturday. "It's the most magnificent place I have ever seen. Boxing is going to go to a whole new level."
    A press conference to announced the fight is scheduled for Jan. 18 in Texas and will be followed by a press event on Jan. 19 in New York City.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...quiao.clottey/

I'm strongly considering going, because I'd love to see Clottey pull off the upset. I need to check out the ticket prices and seating arrangements. I want to see the fight clearly, and not just watch a stadium TV. I doubt you can see much of **** for $50...

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
      I'm strongly considering going, because I'd love to see Clottey pull off the upset. I need to check out the ticket prices and seating arrangements. I want to see the fight clearly, and not just watch a stadium TV. I doubt you can see much of **** for $50...
      Im backwards. I like the experience of being at the live event but really cant stand being way up in the nosebleeds and unable to see the kind of up close details you get with the ppv broadcast.

I would be perfectly happy with a 50dollar ticket given the humongous size of that jumbotron.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
        You do realize that Cowboys stadium has the largest hd tv in the world right? You'll be able to see the action just fine. I'm thinking about going just for the experience of being at a live event. ****, $50 tickets, $60 a night for hotel. Not bad.

Comment

50 dollars will still be at one of the lower tiers of the stadium i'm guessing. nose bleeds won't be open. and yeah, the screen makes it kind of irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
          X