Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Round will Pacman say "Damn, that hurts" from cotto's liver shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto has WAY BETTER defense than hatton or oscar. Heck, oscar was a statue who probably threw 10 punches all night and he lasted 8 rds. I hope the odds go from 2-1 to 10-1 against Cotto, brother got a mortgage to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by rob6465 View Post
      OHH OHH here we go, pacman's girlfriend is on the scene. Pacman put marquez down 3 times in first round and still could not put him out. You really trying to tell me that pacman throws harder than many cotto opponents who could not put him out? We need to be realistic. I like manny, think he beat alot of good FEATHERWEIGHTS and LIGHTWEIGHTS, but when is the last time cotto was knocked out......KNOCKED OUT??? If you want to say margarito, which you probably will.....Margarito throws wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy harder than pacman.

Let's view this fight in a serious, realistic way....PLEASEEEEEEEEEE......NO LOVE FEST.
      pac KO'd hatton in 2 lets not forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by flipside View Post
        pac KO'd hatton in 2 lets not forget that.
        You mean Ricky"overrated/hyped" Hatton? Have you seen his resume? I think Pacman needs to keep that off his resume. I think JENNINGS would KO Hatton in less than 5rds.

Comment

I partly agree. I think manny will continue but he'll slow down because of all the body shots, shots that he has NEVER experienced before. Cotto has fought fast fighter, none faster than pacman but stronger than pacman. What people seem to miss or don't want to admit is that cotto has fought at a bigger weight with bigger fighters. It reminds me when faster Oscar went up in weight to fight hopkins. We all know how that turned out. Look at FAST roy jones jr fighting TARVER and Johnson. We all know Roy jones jr is wayyyyy faster than tarver and Johnson and yet jones got knocked the **** out. Being fast does not always win you fights.
          thats the same thing the hatton faithfuls said before pac vs hatton fight

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
            As soon as Cotto lands anything on Manny...Manny will know what kind of night he's going to be in four...It's not 130 anymore.
            Where would we be without your intelligence

Comment

Cotto has WAY BETTER defense than hatton or oscar. Heck, oscar was a statue who probably threw 10 punches all night and he lasted 8 rds. I hope the odds go from 2-1 to 10-1 against Cotto, brother got a mortgage to pay.
              Yes...Cotto has a real good defense...he will block everything with his face.

Comment

You mean Ricky"overrated/hyped" Hatton? Have you seen his resume? I think Pacman needs to keep that off his resume. I think JENNINGS would KO Hatton in less than 5rds.
                what a great way to discredit hatton

Comment

i think cotto is a good fighter..but pacquiao is gonna be too much for him,cotto fans should keep it quiet because i see the same thing happening to him i saw happen to hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                    thats the same thing the hatton faithfuls said before pac vs hatton fight
                    Yea and people were saying Mosley would be too fast for cotto. People, including myself can talk all they want but noone knows what will happen until fight has ended. Fighter could be winning 11 rounds and then get knocked out in 12th. How many people predicted Buster to beat up tyson?

Comment

Originally posted by zoloft View Post
                      i think cotto is a good fighter..but pacquiao is gonna be too much for him,cotto fans should keep it quiet because i see the same thing happening to him i saw happen to hatton.
                      You are 100% right and pacman fans need to stay quiet because same thing that happened to hatton can happen to pacman...YOU ARE SOOOOO RIGHT.

Comment

Working...
                      X