No announcement yet.

Whats up with latina Chicks dyeing their hair blonde

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
    The latinas dyeing their hair to whites tanning ratio is very different to say the least...

latinas dyeing hair<<< whites tanning

to me tanning is worst then those latinas who dye there hair,cause it causes you to age faster and get skin cancer.

White people tanning is lame they should be proud of their skin tone...they shouldnt want the nice golden brown complexion that these latinas naturally have.

just like those black girls who bleach there skins.

people should just enjoy what they got and keep themselves clean and groomed.

Fake women are insecure.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
      The latinas dyeing their hair to whites tanning ratio is very different to say the least...

latinas dyeing hair<<< whites tanning

Yeah, but we do it to be more BLACK not latino.. LOL

Comment

Latinas who's hair are naturally BLACK and dye their hair blonde is because like welter said...they wish they could be WHITE.

for me blonde girls with blue eyes are no longer attractive, black hair on women is exotic.

but what about the white women getting tans on the sun? they don't want to be white, .

Comment

Originally posted by Radek View Post
          Latinas who's hair are naturally BLACK and dye their hair blonde is because like welter said...they wish they could be WHITE.

for me blonde girls with blue eyes are no longer attractive, black hair on women is exotic.

but what about the white women getting tans on the sun? they don't want to be white, .
          You know what the best is Dark hair with light eyes, when the woman has that fair skin with a nice tone to it and dark long hair and blue or green or hazel eyes...damn!

I never been a fan of blondes anyway everytime I see a blonde chick I always think slut or cum dumpster maybe cause I watched a grip of **** when I was a kid lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
            You know what the best is Dark hair with light eyes, when the woman has that fair skin with a nice tone to it and dark long hair and blue or green or hazel eyes...damn!

I never been a fan of blondes anyway everytime I see a blonde chick I always think slut or cum dumpster maybe cause I watched a grip of **** when I was a kid lol.
            you damn right!

:yum: :yum:

Comment

you damn right!

:yum: :yum:
              damn but you can tell when this chick ages she is not gonna look well she has those sunken in cheeks and I bet she is a smoker.

Comment

barbara mori, latina actress :yum:.

Comment

barbara mori, latina actress :yum:.
                  now that is a beautiful woman! and she will age well if she takes care of herself because of her facial shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post

is this more like what you like domain?

do you wish you could be in the place of this illegal allien? go ahead try to downplay her domain

Comment

not bad considering im an illegal alien huh domain?

Comment

Working...
                      X