No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Showed That Adrien Broner Cannot Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Showed That Adrien Broner Cannot Punch

Before the final scores were read, Paulie Malignaggi was seen on camera talking into Adrien Broner's ear after their fight two weeks ago in Brooklyn, NY. Many fans took to the various social networks speculating that Malignaggi was congratulating the soon to be named new WBA welterweight champion. On a recent edition of BoxingScene Radio, Maliganggi said that couldn't be further from the truth.

"No I wasn't saying that. They must be smoking some good stuff. I wasn't talking about the decision at all. I was telling him that he has the ability to be liked and not be so unlikable," Malignaggi revealed. [Click Here To Read More]

Paulie won that fight , he knows he didnt lose it,
    And adrien knows he didnt win it. 3 times now broner, 3 times you got off

Comment

broner never had power, it was all deception !!!! he was just bigger than everyone that he faced !!! he was fighting at 130 but comming into fights weighing the same as a welter !! i remember he fought some guy and didnt even try to make weight smh !! now that broner is fighting guys his own size and weight his lack of power will be more evident !!!! i concider mayweather as a light hitter, and i think he hits harder than broner !!! that should tell you how light adrians fists are !!! manny , ggg , maidana are all heavy hitters that carried their weight !!! bronner was just fighting out of his natural weight class and taking atvatage of smaller fighters !!!!
      Last edited by 3Sun2; 07-03-2013, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Paulie won that fight , he knows he didnt lose it,
        And adrien knows he didnt win it. 3 times now broner, 3 times you got off
        If you think Paulie won that fight, you seriously need to up your boxing IQ.

Comment

Please

If i threw pillow-padded cottonball punches like Paulie i wouldn't even bring up somebody else's power! Paulie fought a great fight though, Coulda been a draw.

Comment

I have to repeat: Broner wanted and needed a 12 rounder with a skilled but an un-dangerous puncher... And Malignaggi was the perfect choice...
            Broner didn't need a KO, he needed an actual test at 154...

(I'm not one of the Broner's fans but I can still understand what's happening into a boxing ring...)

Comment

If anything, it showed again that Malignaggi has a good jaw..Cause Broner does have pop in his punches.. I thought that fight was close & should have leaned towards Malignaggi or at most a draw...

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                If you think Paulie won that fight, you seriously need to up your boxing IQ.
                True... They all know that's the truth...

Comment

Paulies tough and experienced. When he got hit with a good shot he clowned around and escaped. That proves he was hurt. You put someone else in the ring and maybe they get beat up worse. We wont know until Broner gets back into the ring.

Comment

He can punch.... against people in LW

Comment

Working...
                    X