No announcement yet.

HD Pay Site That Streams Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] HD Pay Site That Streams Boxing

Any of these around? Reliable ones that won't get taken down and show most if not all televised boxing matches?

That is illegal!!!!!!!!

Comment

bump..........

Comment

Click Here for a 720p HD Stream

I've been using these guys for quite some time and the are quality.

Here is a real-time screenshot:

Comment

Wouldn't mind one of these sites myself...

Comment

you can't be talking about stuff like this, last i checked. that's just a heads up.

if you really want to support the sport you should consider buying the networks that hold boxing. it's good for the sport. you're stealing from fighters when you don't buy the networks. TV money is what brings in the majority of their purses.

i understand completely if you're in a bonafide tight spot with money [a college student, a young guy with a family, out of a job, etc] and love boxing. if that's the case, go ahead and stream. if you can afford it, i really do urge you to consider buying HBO and showtime, and any ppv that you appreciate and can afford. it's the most efficient way to support the sport and the fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Wouldn't mind one of these sites myself...

welders make very good money, ehrmantraut. i know you can afford buncey and his crew [@ 10 pounds per month, innit?]

Comment

I would happily pay to have HBO and Showtime, that's not possible in the UK.

Comment

BoxNation is horse **** and they don't even have HD.

Comment

Mind you my main issue with boxnation is the absolutely atrocious commentary. If they had the original US commentary I would subscribe I don't want to hear the colonel talking out his ringpiece when I'm trashed at 4am

Comment

Working...
                    X