Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone notice Khan showing support to Palestine in his last fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only people who are afraid to represent are american whites and Americans blacks. same people pretty much .
    realest post I ever saw from you....touchy but oh so real!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      Represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only people who are afraid to represent are american whites and Americans blacks. same people pretty much .
      There's about a 25 point average IQ difference actually

Comment

good for khan standing up for what he believes in.

Comment

khan just went up in my books!

well done khan!

Comment

Big up Khan if he is actually doing it. I didn't actually notice the ribbon.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              The "Palestinians" were invented only a few years before Khan was born, and he's very ignorant of the real facts. Maybe that's why he supports the "Palestinians"...

My friend ***** ****** (I'm keeping him incognito) made a gorgeous point the other day when discussing the "Palestinians": Instead of thinking about the 500 million Arabs, and 5 million Jews,just reverse the numbers. Imagine five hundred million Jews and five million Arabs. It was simply very clear....

Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves and murdering innocent shoppers? Of course not.

Or marshalling every fiber and force at their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab state 400 times smaller than they, into the sea? Nonsense.

Or dancing in the streets for joy at the murder of innocents, smearing their blood allover themselves? Impossible.

Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their bread with the life's-blood of kidnapped children? Disgusting.

No, as you all know, left to themselves in a world of peace, the worst Jews would ever do to people is debate them to death.

You shouldall be ashamed.....if you're human that is.
              Well I don't want to delve into politics here, but this post shows how ignorant you are over the issue. If you're saying all Palestinians, and no Jewish people do those tribal things you described above, you're very wrong. What a horrible post

Comment

Muslims are the scape goats today. Some are killing, but many are innocent.

Oh and Israel is a new state too. The palestians occupied that land until britain gave the jews some land. Since then, they have taken more and more. Look at it on a damn map!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

im not a fan of him nor am i saying i disagree or agree with what he said nor do i even know what he said but it for sure took balls the way your putting it out there

Comment

wow i actually agree with something you said lol

Comment

looks like your i q is about 50 pts lower then avg. whites on avg also have better teaches and schools.

Comment

Working...
                      X