No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    insomnia. going to head to the gym shortly.
    i feel that i should mention this, going to the gym on no sleep, little food and sleep medication in your system is not a smart thing to do. FYI.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Did Michael Jackson molest the childrens?
      i think it was some mutual molestation.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        zopoclone 7.5 mg...take 2 & you will be staggering to bed & getting a great sleep. just leaves ****ty taste when you wake up...
        another one that did nothing for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Did OJ do it?
          OJ did just about everything. GUILTY!

Comment

• Originally posted by ergheiz View Post
            Is it really true the contempt shown by blacks towards white people shown on movies and tv shows? They come across as a bit racist to me.
            Not in my experience. Do all whites in the Southern US want Blacks to hang from trees for dating white girls?

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
              Do you already know about Popeye's 99 cents leg n thighs every tuesday?
              I know all the chicken specials from state to state. And I am from Canada.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manos_de_Piedra View Post
                if you had a chance to do it all over again, what race would you be?
                I have had it pretty good as I am. Contrary to what I said in earlier post I would stay as I am.

Comment

• Do you consider Pandas a black or white animal ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Do you have the same-dick touching the toilet water when I take a ****-problem that black people have?
                    i got to unfold it like a fire hose. problem now that i am getting old is that i sometimes can`t reach the toilet because i have to piss from such a great distance away.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X