Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lampley's outrage at Angel Garcia's comments was hypocritical

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lampley also said summat about khan "always looks good in round 1" during the first round of the fight this weekend. i can think of a particular occasion where that wouldn't be quite true...

Comment

Lampley is out of hand, I think it's about time for him to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
        lampley also said summat about khan "always looks good in round 1" during the first round of the fight this weekend. i can think of a particular occasion where that wouldn't be quite true...
        LOL!

Boom!!!

Comment

I posted on Lampley's HBO email and put that Bradley video where it shows Tim making Pac miss a lot of punches and him landing tons of counters while HBO pretended it didn't happen. I told him to be a man and admit he was wrong.......I also gave him my email and told him he could email me personally if he saw fault in what I posted.....still waiting for that email.

Comment

BANG, BANG, bANG!! I know this isnt the topic at hand but thought I'd throw this out there since Lampley is the topic.....BANG!

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
              Along with Mayweather Sr, Mayweather Jr, Roger Mayweather and Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I posted on Lampley's HBO email and put that Bradley video where it shows Tim making Pac miss a lot of punches and him landing tons of counters while HBO pretended it didn't happen. I told him to be a man and admit he was wrong.......I also gave him my email and told him he could email me personally if he saw fault in what I posted.....still waiting for that email.
                LOL You're never going to get a reply man.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  0_0 what!?

i need to see a video of that
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNTEZ...e_gdata_player

Go to 1 minute in. The video is long but its a good watch if u have the time.

Comment

Wow crazy comments by Lampley. I dont remember that but im glad big George got up in his punk ass for that.

Comment

Ill be honest, Lampley dropped some beauties in the Barrera-Hamed fight

Comment

Working...
                      X