Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody watch the Bellator event last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watch the Bellator event last night?

It was pretty damn good. Eddie Alvarez is a beast I would love to see him in the UFC. His body punching in the fight was vicioouuusss. I think he beats any lightweight out there.

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
    It was pretty damn good. Eddie Alvarez is a beast I would love to see him in the UFC. His body punching in the fight was vicioouuusss. I think he beats any lightweight out there.
    I'm gonna have a look for a download. Is it worth a watch minus Alvarez?

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
      A gay guy on a boxing forum props bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
        Patricky Freire knocked Toby Imada the fuuuuuuuuuuu.ck out.

Amazing amazing ko

Comment

I was there. It was my first event, but it was definitely a good experience. The Pitbull KO of Imada was pretty crazy. The first fight with Ben Saunders was a good showcase for Saunders. He will be tough if he is part of their welterweight tournament next season. The crowd was really behind Lyman Good, but he didn't really do enough to win. He really lost the fight on a takedown with about thirty seconds left. His girlfriend is sexy as ****.

The Alvarez fight was good, but he didn't get the chance to really fight Curran because he was defending most of the fight and hardly throwing. He was stuffing Eddie's takedowns well, but he was getting hit in the body and the face with regularity. Eddie threw a lot of nice combinations, but he couldn't hurt Curran too badly

Comment

Working...
          X