No announcement yet.

calzaghe fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calzaghe fight

anywhere i can watch calzaghe v veit on sky or anywhere???????????????

Originally posted by Rovers
    anywhere i can watch calzaghe v veit on sky or anywhere???????????????
    I dont think so, hopefuly someone from germany will upload it straight away. I'll have to avoid the result.

Comment

If I can find a stream of the fight do you guys want me to let you know?

Comment

Calzaghe beat Veit in the first rd last time a few years back. The Newspapaers in England have reported that Calzaghe is very unhappy with one of the judges being a german and has stated that because of this is gunning for a quick KO!

Comment

That sounds like a good plan cos some of the German decisions recently have been awful so I hope he knocks Veit out to stop any controversy.

Comment

Imagine beaing a undefeated fight since you were in the amateurs and getting beat on a bad decision. I dont think Calzaghe should have gone to Germany, if it goes to point the German will win every time.

Comment

i remember watchin reid fight ottke . reid clearly won but guess wat it was in germany so no chance of gettin decision

Comment

well if you have a satellite receiver, you can watch it live on ZDF..............the coverage will start at 2330 german time..............

believe me guys, this is going to be the most difficult fight of joe's career......germany is the worst place in the world you want to fight, as all their fighters are instructed to run and jab, and they are guaranteed the decision....

i just hope that joe can knock this guy out.

Comment

regarding the judge, they've had him replaced, although with another german..........come on JOE, knock this guy out again please please.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovers
                    i remember watchin reid fight ottke . reid clearly won but guess wat it was in germany so no chance of gettin decision
                    The big difference is that Calzaghe has the balls to go for a KO and Reid didnt. I know that the ref was the worst i've ever seen but i'd rather get disqualified than get robbed, Reid must have known that was going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X