No announcement yet.

George Foreman vs. Lennox Lewis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Foreman vs. Lennox Lewis

Two huge men. Lennox is clearly larger than Big George, with more boxing skills, but Foreman has a bigger punch and intimidation. Who wins in this clash of the titans?
    Lennox Lewis
    26.74%
    George Foreman
    73.26%

Foreman only needs ONE punch to end the fight against glass Lewis. I doubt Lewis would be able to do what Ali did and win.

Comment

Foreman by early KO. Lewis always had a suspect chin so it would just take one big punch from George and it would be lights out Lewis!

Comment

this is a complete no brainer foreman kos lennox in 1 lennox in my opinion can't hurt foreman where as we know lennox had one of the worst chins for a heavyweight id bet my house on foreman beating lennox within 2 rounds

Comment

Also, Lewis easily gets intimidated by power punches. I wonder how he would feel against the hardest hitting heavyweight ever.

Comment

Also, Lewis easily gets intimidated by power punches. I wonder how he would feel against the hardest hitting heavyweight ever.
            Exactly. He would probrably be ill before the fight or if he goes ahead with it, he would blame it on the temperature or somthing **** like that!

Comment

It could be a good fight and maybe not no matter if it was good or not I think Big george would end up stopping him.

Comment

Lummox gets KO'd. Destroyed.

Comment

Foreman KOs Lewis in the 3rd or 4th. Lenny was good but he couldn't stand up to Foreman.

Comment

lennox wouldn't get out of the third round with foreman, if he makes it that far. none of lewis' punches would hurt george. george wins an easy early ko.

Comment

Working...
                    X