Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok gentlemen, id like a mans point of view......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
    1. what does commitment mean to you?
    No cheating - emotional or physical.
    2. what does being in a relationship/marriage mean to you?
    Respecting the person, enjoying their company, and being loyal from beginning to end of the relationship.
    3. how do you feel about your woman remaining an individual in your relationship?
    Have no issue with it whatsoever. In fact, I encourage it. I don't necessarily agree with the idea that either party in the relationship should change the fundamentals that make them who they are.
    4. what will you not tolerate in a relationship?
    Cheating and disrespect. Also, I don't like the idea of one party trying to change the other party fundamentally as a person.
    5. what does compromise mean to you?
    Being able to do things that you might not normally do if you know it makes your partner happy.
    6. how do you keep the love alive...in other words, how often do you feel you have to reinforce the feeling to your woman that 'shes the one' or that she is appreciated?
    I believe that my girlfriend should know it throughout the relationship. I am a very stoic and unemotional person, so it is difficult for me to really "show" that I love her. Nonetheless, I think she can tell by my actions that I care for her and really want to see her happy. I always stress that if she becomes unhappy with the relationship, she should tell me. If it comes to the point where she is always going to be unhappy, I would recommend to her to find someone that makes her happy.
    I like these answers, they are so concise and clear.

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
      well i meant that she would maintain her individual identity..interests and time to do the things she likes to do, keep her friends,etc. but i love what you said, its absolutely perfect

well thats a great attitude even if you havent been inlove yet. i imagine when you are, she will be a very happy girl.
      Ah I see!!

Well of course she is gonna do things she enjoys, Im not always gonna expect to be there....I would be bothered is my girl constantly wanted to hang with me n my boys....If she had a friend who I thought wasnt a true friend to her I would let her know I dont like the girl....

Comment

Working...
      X