No announcement yet.

RING keeps Pacquiao #1 P4P and #1 Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdei47 View Post
    @twako, pacroid shouldn't be #1 in the first place. I still don't see how they rank him in the top spot. He fights leftovers & catchweight fighters. Having said that he shouldn't even be in the top ten. Pacroid is a fraud & a fake JMM proved that this weekend.
    Are we still on "Pacroid" after that awful performance? What is it really? Fighting leftovers or enchanced abilities?

Gawd these haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i feer solly for yo mothel.
      You feel sorry for WHO!?

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
        You feel sorry for WHO!?

hully up and buy!

hully up and buy!

Comment

What a joke that is.

I genuinely thought The Ring would at the very least move Marquez above Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            What a joke that is.

I genuinely thought The Ring would at the very least move Marquez above Pacquaio.
            they can't move him up over pac.

they didn't even do when it was a draw. can't do it with a loss.

close or not , disputed or not , it's still a win for pac officially.

Comment

the close fight with pac should move jmm up over serg and donaire though.

that i don't understand.

jmm went toe to toe and arguably beat the #1-#2 p4p fighter in the world.

plus what he has done at 135......

certainly better than serg beating a nba shooting guard and a drunk pollack.

and jmm has done more than donaire......no matter how many 4'10 strawweights nonita beats.

Comment

What a joke that is.

What a joke of a post. You can't be serious! Now that the dust is settling down, people are starting to realize who won the fight CONVINCINGLY.

Comment

Juan should be elavaded. Pac remains where he s. Floyd has a decent chance making a case for number one depending on who he fights next.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
                    Juan should be elavaded. Pac remains where he s. Floyd has a decent chance making a case for number one depending on who he fights next.
                    yeah.

i mean if you're not gonna move down pac , how can you not at least move up the guy who just arguably beat him?

i mean jmm just arguably beat 1 of the top 2 guys.

better than serg's stinker with a nobody barker and donaire's stinker with a 5 ft. 1 nobody bantamweight.

Comment

What a joke that is.

your post is more of a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X