This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
    I went into a Pac vs Mayweather thread, stating I believed Mayweather would decision Pac, and one of those higher up pac huggers bombed on me. Since then, I never really bought much into the karma thing. I got green after that, but it didn't make my bar go anywhere...figured who the hell cares, but it's nice to see that it's green again..

now all I have to do is go proclaim pacman and donaire as the next two greatest ever and I should be perma green
    Naw bruh. Just holla at me, and let me know who hit ya, and I'll holla at um. I'm cool with damn near everybody on here even most of the 21K rep hittas. They might be misunderstandin ya. One misunderstandin round here can bring the red if jokers aint familar witcha.

Comment

you're good people, chiefs...take it light brother

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
        you're good people, chiefs...take it light brother
        You too bruh. Take care ya hear? You aint gotta praise Pac and Nonito to stay green bruh. Hell everybody know I'm a fan of Floyd's(in the ring, the outside the ring ***** pisses me off). I just use reason when talkin Boxing.

Comment

you guys would love this thread...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=462877

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
            Oh no Frogz mah homie. I'm gonna campaign for both threads to be stickyed. This ***** is CLASSIC. No wait, this ***** is unprecedented. I have never seen such in the 364 days I've been here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Oh no Frogz mah homie. I'm gonna campaign for both threads to be stickyed. This ***** is CLASSIC. No wait, this ***** is unprecedented. I have never seen such in the 364 days I've been here.
              i always wondered how he managed to sound smart one time and a complete idiot the next.

Comment

i hate when black guys call me a scared white p*ssy.

it's true, but it still hurts.

i even got called a scared white p*ssy by a black woman once. it was at a bar and i can tell she had some jungle fever and wanted some cream in her coffee, but i wasn't drunk enough and wasn't sure if my 4 incher would tame that big black booty.

i'm quite bashful without alcohol.

if i saw her now, i would tear that booty up and make her call me white stallion.

or king whitey. has a nice ring to it, bwahahahahahahah!!!!!
                Last edited by Willy Wanker; 02-26-2011, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

good stuff made me sleepy **** bust a nut and cum buckloads

got more?

Comment

Some folks think they can get away with whipping out the race card due to some kind of genetic memory of racism - slavery.

I don't care either way. It's when an old black lady played the race card in Nando's when she was showed to a table by the window and said: 'Putting the black people by the window.' What????

I mean people like her should be put on an iceberg and cut adrift. We don't need them; what's she feeling sorry for herself for, ffs.
                    Last edited by Sparked_1985; 02-26-2011, 04:47 AM.

Comment

TS being 'White thrash'. No doubt abouts dat. Nookie nookie on tis sukka

Comment

Working...
                      X