Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: GGG reveals NEW training home in Big Bear in exclusive interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brehhh....brehhh.....brehhhhhhh!

Shots fired!

Comment

Originally posted by Qbox View Post
      His english was shocking anyway " this is boxing", "big drama show", "he's good boy" to any question asked. It's better this way.
      yeah, but now he's acting like he doesnt understand english at all or cant speak it. i just think it's a bad look for him. dude spent his whole career speaking broken english and then now he doesnt know how to speak one word anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        I'm very disappointed. One of the reasons I respected him so much was the hard work he put into his career, moving multiple times, always traveling for promotion.. Changing location and trying to speak English was one of them. His language hasn't improved since 2013. It's sad.
        exactly!! i know he's pissed off at the outcome of canelo 2, he felt he won that fight. but for him to completely changed up and act like he cant speak english at all is not a good look for him. this is not how he's suppose to approach this. people will have more respect for him if he carried himself like how he did before.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          Yeah, he sounded like a ******.
          the point is that he was trying!!! now he acts like he cant speak one word. that never stopped him from trying before.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            GGG gets his point across in russian. His translator is doing a bad job at getting that point across in english. So basically those that understand russian will better understand what GGG is saying.
            So GGG is speaking in Russian to keep his fan base Russian speaking only then? Thats what the change is about since he's not gotten a translator that can get his ideas across to the non-Russian speaking fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              So GGG is speaking in Russian to keep his fan base Russian speaking only then? Thats what the change is about since he's not gotten a translator that can get his ideas across to the non-Russian speaking fans?
              I don’t know if that’s his plan. I wouldn’t think so.

Maybe GGG thinks that the translator is good. But seeing as what he says in Russian, and what is being translated, I concluded that the translator is incompetent.

I don’t know why GGG decided not to speak in english in his interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                You mean like his own trainer, professional judges who actually know how to score fights and the vast majority of fighters and trainers who all said GGG lost. Canelo broke GGG's face and beat the Mexican Style out his azzz and has this man acting like 50 year old suburban white man having a mid life crisis make over after turning 50 getting his ear pierced for the first time in life and getting Harley Davidson biker jacket and shaving his head bald. lol

this GGG don't look or sound like the GGG version before Canelo beat the shyt out of him sending him running out the ring like a coward in tears. He looks and sounds like a totally different person since that moment. If you told me Canelo killed GGG that night and buried him in the Pet Sematary and this is the opposite evil GGG that came out the dirt I would totally buy it.
                You're clearly very passionate about this, you perhaps even have a need to believe what you believe even if it defies reality to most so I'll leave you to it dunny, good luck with that

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Hey I like the real Golovkin. Hello GGG nice to meet you.
                  I would have too, but I can't look past how fake he was for so many years:

"I just want belts"
                  "Canelo is businessman I am boxer"
                  "No catchweight"...demands Ward @ catchweight while challenging Froch and JCC Jr at 168
                  "I am Mexican style"
                  Gets pummeled in Canelo rematch after talking so much trash about steroids...even if you thought GGG won (which I'm sure you did)...GGG got PUMMELED.
                  "I make good boy"

Now...fires Abel...doesn't speak English...doesn't do media engagements...makes no secret he in fact fights ONLY for money..."businessman"...belts don't matter (passes up on Charlo and Andrade)...

yeah, I'll pass

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    So he didn't think GGG won right? By the way your trainer asked did you think you guys won and responds back I thought it was a draw is the equivalent of someone asking you if a girl is good looking and they respond back well she has a really great personality. We all know that is code for that bytch is ugly as phuk. lol but they just trying to say it nicely well that's what GGG own trainer was doing admitting GGG did not win that fight but saying it nicely.
                    Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Except that the fight was just about the clearest draw I personally can ever remember scoring myself, Neither guy dominated in any round, but being fair, they each won 6 rounds by a close, but clear margin. I've watched it 3 times and I see it the same way every time.

Abel thought it was close enough that the best thing to do was accept the judges decision and look to getting a rematch. That's how I interpret what he said.
                    You can't win an argument with these people bigdunny1. Don't even bother.

What they lack in intelligence they make up for in passion. Extremely passionate.

In the same way that you can't reason with Trump supporters...you can't reason with GGG fans. I'd imagine most of them are the same people...

Both fights were very good and very close. Official scorecards are Draw and SD for Canelo. No keyboard warrior, myself or otherwise, is going to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      yeah, but now he's acting like he doesnt understand english at all or cant speak it. i just think it's a bad look for him. dude spent his whole career speaking broken english and then now he doesnt know how to speak one word anymore.
                      Come on man In an ESPN interview he said in English "Canelo was like a Sailfish". Kellerman and Smith didn't know what he was talking about. Getting your point across in a foreign language can be a challenge. He still speaks English in interviews and you know that so cut out the BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X