Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr. Career Highlight (floyd as boring gladiator; Tiger Woods walked)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather jr. Career Highlight (floyd as boring gladiator; Tiger Woods walked)

Holy crap I cant stop laughing when the commentator said oh my god on the sugar ray robinson comparison.

Comment

do we really need anymore floyd haters on this site???**** tiger woods floyd got the linear title and 8 million that night..you think he gives a **** about tiger woods being bored...hell woods plays golf..who the **** wants to see that???

Comment

This is the first time I actually hear HBO commentators hitting on poor PBF, aside from Larry.
        Last edited by ThunderWolf; 06-24-2009, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
          do we really need anymore floyd haters on this site???**** tiger woods floyd got the linear title and 8 million that night..you think he gives a **** about tiger woods being bored...hell woods plays golf..who the **** wants to see that???

true that, i would rather watch this fight a million times than watching one hole of golf. floyd gets way too much heat for this fight anyways. he knew there was no way in hell he was knocking baldomir out, so he showed how superior he was thru defense instead. not a entertaining fight but its not floyds fault baldmoir isnt on his level. and before ppl start bitching he was ducking all these diffrent guys.. baldo was the WW champ. even though he skillwise wasnt the best fighter he held the title. to be the man u have to beat the man. baldo was the man. not cotto, not tony not mosley not nobody else except baldomir. and judah was #2.

Comment

people act like this one fight is Floyds whole career. his career didnt start with baldi or end with baldi

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
              Tiger Woods could donate Floyd's entire net worth, and still be a multi millionaire. Floyd should take some lessons from Woods. At least Tiger has some class.

Comment

"Oh! My God, I know he didnt do that"

LMAO jajajajaaj Steward really went off there!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

true that, i would rather watch this fight a million times than watching one hole of golf. floyd gets way too much heat for this fight anyways. he knew there was no way in hell he was knocking baldomir out, so he showed how superior he was thru defense instead. not a entertaining fight but its not floyds fault baldmoir isnt on his level. and before ppl start bitching he was ducking all these diffrent guys.. baldo was the WW champ. even though he skillwise wasnt the best fighter he held the title. to be the man u have to beat the man. baldo was the man. not cotto, not tony not mosley not nobody else except baldomir. and judah was #2.
                  green k given.....

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
                    Tiger Woods could donate Floyd's entire net worth, and still be a multi millionaire. Floyd should take some lessons from Woods. At least Tiger has some class.
                    but..tiger paid to see floyd..not the other way around....get it

Comment

Working...
                    X