No announcement yet.

Fans burning GGG shirts outside T-Mobile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    I'm not sure what fight you saw. You probably said that Canelo was strategically moving and waiting to counter in the first fight. Yet when the roles were reversed, Golovkin is a "fake Mexican". I do believe he should have honored his opponent Canelo and the fans with a post-fight interview, but the response was rather severe.
    Canelo has always been the counterpuncher who has fought on back foot waiting for his opponent to come at him. He's never built his career with this non sense Mexican Style GGG did. Canelo in the first fight whooped GGG azz on the backfoot GGG was missing badly all night landing NOTHING but jabs. Made excuses told his fans that was only because Canelo ran. This time Canelo said ok I'll give you a Mexican Style azz whooping and ONCE again GGG missed badly (500 punches the first fight 600 punches in second fight) and lit up and it was GGG who didn't want it backing up. Canelo fought YOUR fight the fight you begged for and still beat you, phuked your face up and the fans who turned and rooted for him over a real mexican felt cheated especially when he runs to the showers like a baby. All I know is for years it was Mexican Style but against Jacobs and 2 fights with Canelo it's Nothing But Jabs Style. 2 fights back to back he was too scared to even throw body shots. since when is Mexican Style only jabs backing up from the smaller man who you called a runner? LMAO

GGG and his team put himself in a box to trick money out of Mexican pockets and that box got shattered this weekend and those Mexican's who backed the Borat fake Mexican turned on him for it.
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-17-2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Canelo has always been the counterpuncher who has fought on back foot waiting for his opponent to come at him. He's never built his career with this non sense Mexican Style GGG did. Canelo in the first fight whooped GGG azz on the backfoot GGG was missing badly all night landing NOTHING but jabs. Made excuses told his fans that was only because Canelo ran. This time Canelo said ok I'll give you a Mexican Style azz whooping and ONCE again GGG missed badly (500 punches the first fight 600 punches in second fight) and lit up and it was GGG who didn't want it backing up. Canelo fought YOUR fight the fight you begged for and still beat you, phuked your face up and the fans who turned and rooted for him over a real mexican felt cheated especially when he runs to the showers like a baby. All I know is for years it was Mexican Style but against Jacobs and 2 fights with Canelo it's Nothing But Jabs Style. 2 fights back to back he was too scared to even throw body shots. since when is Mexican Style only jabs backing up from the smaller man who you called a runner? LMAO

GGG and his team put himself in a box to trick money out of Mexican pockets and that box got shattered this weekend and those Mexican's who backed the Borat fake Mexican turned on him for it.
      So let me get this straight: Because Golovkin said he would fight one way, yet fought another and refused a post-fight interview, he deserved to have people chant, "fuck your mother"?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        This makes me fuccing sick, and I'm not even a GGG fan. There are kids starving in Africa that could have eaten those shirts
        Haha that ending made me LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          So let me get this straight: Because Golovkin said he would fight one way, yet fought another and refused a post-fight interview, he deserved to have people chant, "fuck your mother"?
          I said it months ago GGG and his team are playing with fire with all the Mexican Style BS and pandering to Mexicans and trying to brand yourself Mexican. When you do all that and then get punked and run out the ring like a bytch you open yourself up to mexican backlash. Can't have it both ways. GGG's promoter tweeted this the day before the fight to illustrate the laughable mexican appropriation GGG's camp were flirting with.

Comment

Canelo really crushed your soul this weekend you mad because fans were burning his gear! LMAO

photoshopped doe!

thats the new excuse

Comment

I said it months ago GGG and his team are playing with fire with all the Mexican Style BS and pandering to Mexicans and trying to brand yourself Mexican. When you do all that and then get punked and run out the ring like a bytch you open yourself up to mexican backlash. Can't have it both ways. GGG's promoter tweeted this the day before the fight to illustrate the laughable mexican appropriation GGG's camp were flirting with.

Oh. Yeah, that is definitely something you shouldn't say if you can't back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                you are one stupid mother****er...
                No, I just know how Mexicans act when it comes to boxing. When they lose fights, Mexicans claim that they were robbed. Even in one sided fights like Bradley and Marquez they said Marquez won. They're like this on any forum they're on. Also take a look at YT comments. It's pathetic, man.

So this kind of behaviour in the video doesn't surprise me in the least. They're idiots, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  No, I just know how Mexicans act when it comes to boxing. When they lose fights, Mexicans claim that they were robbed. Even in one sided fights like Bradley and Marquez they said Marquez won. They're like this on any forum they're on. Also take a look at YT comments. It's pathetic, man.

So this kind of behaviour in the video doesn't surprise me in the least. They're idiots, plain and simple.
                  not all mexicans are the same, so my point still stands.. you are what i told you...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    not all mexicans are the same, so my point still stands.. you are what i told you...
                    I agree that not ALL Mexicans are ******ed. But the ones online certainly are. So are the ones in the video.

Comment

GGG fans who bought into the "Mexican style", they probably lost a lot of money and got mad he didn't destroy Canelo like a lot of his fan boys on this site have claimed if Canelo stayed in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X