• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    You still ain’t defined mentally ill

On Prozac? Guns yes or no

PTSD? Ok or not under the gun laws you support

Seeing a shrink that prescribes mood altering drugs? Are they allowed to have guns?

What defines mentally ill. What are the requirements?

This isn’t a hard question if you are supporting the tough gun laws, just answer my questions.. quit ducking for 2 days now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Since it's obvious you don't realize what went on let me explain it to you. While you've been quiet about this subject the last couple of weeks I've been constantly updating it so I'll break it down for you. This is an indictment Mueller has been sitting on. He decided to release it today to expose Trump. Today Trump finally admitted he's been lying for over a year about the Russian interference. He even went so far as to attack our intelligence agencies and prop up Putin

The indictment talks about Russia using social media to influence elections. Trump said that was fake news last year (he knew it wasn't fake news)

Mueller waited until after the leaders of the intelligence agencies testified before congress to drop this indictment. A couple of things from the hearing. Three days ago all the heads of the intelligence agencies said Russia interfered with our elections.

They said Russia will continue to attack our elections to sow discord and undermine our values

What they're saying is what Trump already knows. They've told this to Trump. Trump hasn't given them any directives to stop this. At this point Trump is still lying and calling it a hoax

They've explained to Trump what happened and showed him the intelligence and yet are no directives or written plans to the intelligence community from the President to stop this. But that's because Trump is still lying and calling it a hoax

Trump has been lying about this and propping up Putin while degrading our institutions

So today Mueller made Trump finally admit he's been lying. He did it with this indictment. The indictment shows there was interference. Trump finally admitted there was interference. And you know why he finally admitted it? Because THIS indictment shows Americans were used by Russia unwittingly. Mueller knows Russia isn't going to extradite the individuals charged. The chances of these guys seeing an American court is slim to none and Mueller knows that. The purpose of this indictment was to coincide with what every single head of our intelligence agencies admitted and what Trump had refused to admit until today.

Trump is happy about these indictments. Mueller even got Trump to do something he's never done. Call Russia a bad actor. And all because Mueller said THIS indictment shows no collusion between the members who met with Russians and the Trump campaign.

So after today Trump finally admits there was interference and this Mueller investigation isn't a political witch hunt and a "russia hoax". So Mueller's investigation is a legitimate investigation. He can continue his investigation unbothered and work out a way Trump can come in and have a sit down talk with him.
      Because I have lost interest for the most part in posting in this thread or the Donald Trump presidency thread does not mean I have NOT been following what is going on in the real world. It just means that I don't think following these threads has anything to offer me and you're last post was a perfect example why.

You have a very distorted way of interpreting what just happened and often what has happened. Although I could break it down for you I just can't be bothered anymore which is why I generally don't even follow this thread...so much mindlessness in these threads...sorry.

Trump has admitted nothing with regards to collusion which is what this is supposed to be about or anything at all of any significant consequence for that matter. And why would he after the deputy attorney general has stated clearly that “There is no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge.” That include Trump...he's American. No American had knowledge means no American colluded with it.

You're trolling...you know that people get indicted for that now right? You just posted a huge lot of ca ca and that's why I can't follow this thread anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Because I have lost interest for the most part in posting in this thread or the Donald Trump presidency thread does not mean I have NOT been following what is going on in the real world. It just means that I don't think following these threads has anything to offer me and you're last post was a perfect example why.

You have a very distorted way of interpreting what just happened and often what has happened. Although I could break it down for you I just can't be bothered anymore which is why I generally don't even follow this thread...so much mindlessness in these threads...sorry.

Trump has admitted nothing with regards to collusion which is what this is supposed to be about or anything at all of any significant consequence for that matter. And why would he after the deputy attorney general has stated clearly that “There is no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge.” That include Trump...he's American. No American had knowledge means no American colluded with it.

You're trolling...you know that people get indicted for that now right? You just posted a huge lot of ca ca and that's why I can't follow this thread anymore.
        You don't follow the thread anymore because the news hasn't been to good for your side lately. Today you viewed this as good news so you posted. A lot has been happening and if you only check in when you think it's good news you lose context of what's really going on. I broke it all down for you. That's not ca ca. Lying for over a year to the American people and making up stories about deep state while propping up the leader of a hostile state is ca ca

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

On Prozac? Guns yes or no

PTSD? Ok or not under the gun laws you support

Seeing a shrink that prescribes mood altering drugs? Are they allowed to have guns?

What defines mentally ill. What are the requirements?

This isn’t a hard question if you are supporting the tough gun laws, just answer my questions.. quit ducking for 2 days now.

Do you speak English ?

Did you not read my last response to your juvenile semantics ?

Now you can wait here and wait for a response that won’t be come’n or you can go play jag off with another poster.

Its up to you.

Don’t flatter yourself.

You couldn’t possibly possess the ability to ask an educated question.

Atleast not one that I would consider challenge’n.

What even makes you think I care to have a conversation with you after you decided to besmirch Puerto Rican people with your ignorance ???

Beat it before I have a flashback sh *t stain......
          Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 02-16-2018, 11:57 PM.

Comment

You don't follow the thread anymore because the news hasn't been to good for your side lately. Today you viewed this as good news so you posted. A lot has been happening and if you only check in when you think it's good news you lose context of what's really going on. I broke it all down for you. That's not ca ca. Lying for over a year to the American people and making up stories about deep state while propping up the leader of a hostile state is ca ca
            You're being silly. It's pretty obvious that that I voiced frustration with this nonsense. I defiantly don't consider this good...I consider this just terrible and I don't know how you could have seen my position on it any different. I check the sources many times a day to see what is going on my friend...have been that way for a very long time. Sorry but this thread does not qualify as one of my sources for info...not by a long shot.

I used to enjoy the discussion but some time ago the nonsense in here just got way out of hand and I have little interest. Once in a a while I may add something to it and then I think...what's the point? This type of silly banter has little appeal to me. But you'd be mistaken to think that my absence here means I haven't been following the events closely. I seem to have less and less tolerance for trolls these days. Nothing to be gained by debating them. I say this...you say that. It's all just a silly game. And believe me...it's not my side. It just is what it is.

Comment

• No shocker that the left were the biggest suckers of Russian meddling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

You'd have better luck asking the mailbox for an answer.

Why you deal with that mental defective is beyond me. He's here to post memes and hurl insults. That's all he's capable of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  You'd have better luck asking the mailbox for an answer.

Why you deal with that mental defective is beyond me. He's here to post memes and hurl insults. That's all he's capable of.

And you’d be better off not engage’n travestyny again.

He took you to school, stole your lunch money, boned your girl and beeeotch slapped you up in his thread.

Still be’n exposed for be’n an uneducated Trump cheerleader.....

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 02-17-2018, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Trump has seen the proof. He was first briefed in July 2016 while he was the nominee. He was briefed in more detail after he won the nomination. At the hearing last week all our heads of our intelligence agencies said Russia Interfered. They based that off of the same intelligence that was shown to Trump.

Trump knew it wasn't a hoax. But he choose too tell the American people that our intelligence agencies were lying & Putin was telling the truth
                    You didn't answer my question. Can you answer the damn question or are you going to continue to be a liberal about it and dance around the question

Collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia was the main thing being investigated. They found Zero Evidence of Collusion

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Do you speak English ?

Did you not read my last response to your juvenile semantics ?

Now you can wait here and wait for a response that won’t be come’n or you can go play jag off with another poster.

Its up to you.

Don’t flatter yourself.

You couldn’t possibly possess the ability to ask an educated question.

Atleast not one that I would consider challenge’n.

What even makes you think I care to have a conversation with you after you decided to besmirch Puerto Rican people with your ignorance ???

Beat it before I have a flashback sh *t stain......

Lmao

So you can’t answer and have to resort to insults.

And worse YOU LIE ABOUT ANSWERING

Simple question about what you support, and can’t answer.

Someone one Prozac? Yes or no

PTSD? Yes or no

If you are supporting this law, you should be able to clearly tell me YES or NO.

Comment

Working...
                      X