Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch: Andre Ward Is Boring So No One Buys His Fights Except For Ass-Lickers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch: Andre Ward Is Boring So No One Buys His Fights Except For Ass-Lickers!

Froch gets into a brief but tense debate with a reporter when he says that he likes Ward as a person but finds his style painfully boring to watch. He says that no one buys Ward's fights because of the dull style, perhaps alluding to the reported 125k PPV buys of Ward vs Kovalev II?

Entertaining (for the most part)
    28.57%
    Boring (for the most part)
    57.14%
    Undecided / Other
    14.29%

Good thing boxing is about the best fighting the best, and not about which boxers bring the most money.
    Fans that worry about stuff like this are what's wrong with the sport. I don't care if my favorite fighters fights a guy that can phase into matter like the damn Martian Manhunter. If he's one of the best in the division, then I want to see them fight.

It gets weird when a criticism of a fighter is that "he's boring".

Comment

I'm undecided. Some rounds he's explosive, and some he's "meh". I'm not particularly interested in him, but he doesn't hype his fights beforehand or promise action, so there's no letdown.

Comment

I think ward-bellew would build ward well. Good, winnable fight and if he looks impressive take the risk of joshua, seriously epic if ward manages to win all that.

Comment

Working...
        X