No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    so u all are able to be passionate about your fellow uk fighters and hearn but we cant be passionate about our fighters? either way at the end of the day there is definitely a lesson for spence in this whole situation, he needs to sit his azz down. and sorry about any name calling I was really upset about some of the post.
    No offence but what has this got to do with UK fighter and Hearn? I couldn’t care less if Spence was American or british, I would still post the same thing that I post.

I never said anything negative about him, I was more begging him to go back to the shy, family guy that he once was.

I said the same thing about Kovalev (Didn’t get attacked), BJS and his son (Didn’t get attacked) and Pulev (Got attacked a bit)...

Just because I said I hope Spence learn from this and reflect on it and stop copying the broner/Charlo/Davis lifestyle doesn’t mean I see all those guys in a negative light.

Like I pointed in my original post some people can LIVE that lifestyle (Hence why you don’t see Broner in this sort of situation)... whilst others that are not accustomed to it can have a bad reaction to it.

All in all we all want the same thing for these guys, to be safe and I understand your passion if you think I was attacking a stricken fellow (Which am definitely not). So it’s cool, and I apologised to you if I use any language that is inappropriate towards yourself.

The main thing is he is safe and hopefully he can reflect on this incident and move forward with his life/family and career.

Comment

• So is it true that he’s okay or is that false?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
        Thats insane. Kind of wanted to see his body fly out the car. Danm smoke
        Total scumbag remark made by a total scumbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          Total scumbag remark made by a total scumbag.
          Yes, because im the one drunk driving and endangering innocent people who could of gotten hurt.
          Scumbag

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleB View Post
            naa cousin told me he needs hip surgery knee surgery and neck surgery... lol bro wtf u think he is superman look at the video..and several teeth
            So is this for real or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Nah you are just an uneducated moron trying to pass “Knowledge” on, this is why everyone thinking you are weird. No one but you looking like a hater right now.

So again to you and your ten devils, we don’t practice what you do around here. You messages were devilish and I reject it in Jesus name...
              Lol... Yeah I am uneducated...zzz

Bet you also believe everyone is in the Illuminati also.

Yeah bro... Don’t get it twisted the goal wasn’t to enlighten you. The goal was to let you know who you are and how sick the behavior is. There’s a huge difference. Your can’t teach a rock self-awareness.

Enjoy that mind control bro. Sure it’s paying of in life? That blue pill is going to start kicking in soon. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                yeah i do stupid shít all the time thats why I'm on here replying to ya dumb ass.

Stop being preachy, you can't convince yourself that you're holier than thou so stop trying to convince others. That smug ass 'holier than thou' attitude gets old real quick
                Lol...Look at these hypocrites, get on there soap box in the town square preaching about how “Errol,” needs to behave better and is an idiot. As if you haven’t made one major mistake in life?

However when some one points out your flawed and deplorable line of thinking now they are preaching to you. Let it get old...so what.

If you got preachy it’s because you attracted preachy. Get a thicker skin and a better response.
                Last edited by Fire4231; 10-11-2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                  Lol... Yeah I am uneducated...zzz

Bet you also believe everyone is in the Illuminati
                  I couldn’t care less, I don’t really deal with devilish people like yourselves, each to his own. No matter who you are God loves you, you might not have a good home, you might be from nothing but he still loves you. You don’t need to project devilish things on here. You are the odd one out here, but someone upstairs still loves you no matter how you chose to live your life..... Spence is a testament to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    I couldn’t care less, I don’t really deal with devilish people like yourselves, each to his own. No matter who you are God loves you, you might not have a good home, you might be from nothing but he still loves you. You don’t need to project devilish things on here. You are the odd one out here, but someone upstairs still loves you no matter how you chose to live your life..... Spence is a testament to that.
                    Bro don’t project your naïveté onto me. There is nothing devilish here. However I came up platinum spoon or with a razor under my toung it’s not what gives me worth.

So crusader for Religion were you saying the same thing to guys who have Devil and 666 in their online names? No you didn’t bro you were just riding with them. But I am being preachy and some how evil when I return serve on what you were doing to Errol after a tragedy.

No bro there was nothing angelic about the behavior I called in question from you. A man was potentially on his death bed and you decided to take shots at him. Is that what Jesus would do? Turn the other cheek and unconditional respect for man sure looks different in 2019?

Man stop you can’t spin past behavior, just be better moving forward.

Why don’t y’all get it “past can’t be changed,” present is the canvas, future is determined by present action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                      Lol...Look at these hypocrites, get on there soap box in the town square preaching about how “Errol,” needs to behave better and is an idiot. As if you haven’t made one major mistake in life?

However when some one points out your flawed and deplorable line of thinking now they are preaching to you. Let it get old...so what.

If you got preachy it’s because you attracted preachy. Get a thicker skin and a better response.
                      lol bruh you the one that got bent outta shape over a joke I made now you tryina flip the script

Comment

Working...
                      X