Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd On Pacquiao: "I'm A Knock That Motherf***er Out For What They've Been Saying"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd On Pacquiao: "I'm A Knock That Motherf***er Out For What They've Been Saying"

Just posted on 50 Cent's twitter:

"Floyd just called and woke my ass up I'm still half sleep. That's my boy anybody want to do something to him get me first."

"Pacquiao gonna get his ass beat and his ******ed ass trainer freddie roach know that. you like to gamble,like to lose bet agents floyd."

"Floyd told me i ain't gonna beat him I'm a knock that mother ****er out. For what they been saying about me. Hahaha he gonna kill pac man"

http://twitter.com/50CENT

It's a wrap for Manny "Have other people take control of my destiny and make my decisions for me" Pacquiao and Freddie Roach. I hope they enjoy their next fight against Margarito because they're running on borrowed time until the P4P king returns.

Floyd knocking anyone out

Comment

but he is going to jail...

Comment

Loud words but yet no balls are shown to his adoring fans. Running a distance and then screaming, once the king steps up the loud mouth takes a trip on a plane. When will the man with no balls grow a pair, wallows does he in the dark streets, hoping to decieve those most loyal, a beating he will recieve, if he finally backs up his words.

Comment

Floyds going to jail unless he pays his way out of trouble.

Comment

It will be a slow beating like Hatton with a late rounds stoppage.

Comment

sure Floyd......

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Punch View Post
                Floyd knocking anyone out
                lol he has 25 KOs out of 41 fights.

that's pretty good if you ask me.

but it's highly unlikely that he will KO Manny Pac.

Comment

I see Floyd still enjoying his favorite horror movie,"Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto". He gets his popcorn, drink, and blanket out while sitting on his favorite sofa watching Pac vs Cotto with the lights off. Everyting he see PAC pop Cottonin the head he cover his face with his blanket. After watching it he phone 50cents and tell 50 that that's the scariest movie he have ever seen.
                  Last edited by ModernTalking; 09-23-2010, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Beat? sure. Knockout? I doubt it. It sounds like he wants to come out swinging but we know that's not him. I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X