Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for Eddie Chambers or Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please fast eddie! be our savior!

Comment

I dont care who wins i just want to see a good heavyweight world title fight we have had so few in the 00's let get the 10's off to a better start.

Comment

klitschko brothers all day long!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
          I'll be rooting for Wladimir.

I know Chambers has never even been knocked down in a fight. But I'm hoping for an impressive KO in this one, like in the Austin and Brock fights.
          Although Wladimir is capable of knocking out Chambers, I don't think it will happen. Wladimir certainly won't knock out Chambers in the way he did against Austin and Brock, because Chambers is so much better then those two.
          Last edited by Boxingwizard; 03-06-2010, 06:07 AM.

Comment

I won't shed any tears if Chambers wins, but I hope Wlad beats him. If Chambers won it would throw the division in turmoil. Wlad would be bashed, and I don't think Eddie would keep the titles very long. If and when Wlad loses I'd like it to be against a fighter who cfan carry the torch and be a force. I just don't see Eddie Chambers being that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              I won't shed any tears if Chambers wins, but I hope Wlad beats him. If Chambers won it would throw the division in turmoil. Wlad would be bashed, and I don't think Eddie would keep the titles very long. If and when Wlad loses I'd like it to be against a fighter who cfan carry the torch and be a force. I just don't see Eddie Chambers being that guy.
              I disagree, I think if Eddie won (which I don't think he will, but for sake's arguments), he would most likely beat all the other contenders in the division, except for Vitali. Arreola, Povetkin in a rematch, Haye... I think Chambers would beat those guys.

Comment

Rooting for Chambers; I like the guy and frankly can't stand W.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                  I'm not asking who you think will win...

Who do you want to see win?
                  i am rooting for the Ukrainian Giant Wladimir Klitchsko...

Comment

i hope wladimir wins, and we can see him fighting haye at the end of this year..

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      The winner of W.Klitschko/Chambers will fight Povetkin next. Chambers if he wins is very capable of beating Povetkin in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X