Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Prime for prime. Floyd Vs. JMM @ 130. Who you got?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Prime for prime. Floyd Vs. JMM @ 130. Who you got?!

I think Marquez was at his very best at featherweight/superfeatherweight. It was where he really kicked ass. Floyd spent two full years as a 130lber where he faced the likes of Coralles, Hernandez, and Chavez. I got JMM winning a UD even a late KO against Mayweather if they ever fought at the superfeatherweight limit...
    Marquez by KO
    15.38%
    Marquez by Decision
    15.38%
    Draw
    7.69%
    Mayweather by decision
    38.46%
    Mayweather by KO
    23.08%

marquez still counldnt touch floyd then, if he couldnt hit him now. the faster floyd (130) would of not carried him all tweleve rounds.

Comment

Mayweather wouldve KO'd him in like 6 rounds or so...Bad style matchup...

Comment

It'd be the same story, no offense to Marquez. Mayweather by U.D, Marquez has alot of heart, I'm sure he'll see it past the 12th round.

Comment

Floyd would have whipped him, but I dont know if he would have stopped him becuase JMM has so much heart and Floyd wouldnt be able to KO him. Maybe a corner stoppage or 2-3 knockdowns and a wide UD.

Comment

Floyd beats him.

Comment

Floyd by UD, but it would be A LOT more competitive then it was at WW that is for sure, Marquez had speed, and his power even though won't hurt Floyd, it would make him fight smarter.

Comment

okay let me get this straight......

mayweather didn't knock out a 37 yr. old marquez at 147 but he's knock out a prime marquez at 130?

okay......

mayweather ud12. maybe a little more competitive but it still won't be close.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
                  Mayweather wouldve KO'd him in like 6 rounds or so...Bad style matchup...
                  Hey did you see Roach's latest video. Dude is brimming with confidence. He says he'll hand Mayweather's his first loss. Floyd is ****ed so better tell him to pull out of the fight already...

http://www.directorslive.com/video/2...ight#addfavour

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
                    Hey did you see Roach's latest video. Dude is brimming with confidence. He says he'll hand Mayweather's his first loss. Floyd is ****ed so better tell him to pull out of the fight already...

http://www.directorslive.com/video/2...ight#addfavour
                    now you are backing EVERYTHING that Roach says now???

Comment

Working...
                    X