No announcement yet.

Chin Strength

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chin Strength

hey, ive read a few articles on the net and sum of them state dat black ppl have harder chins then white ppl meaning they can take more punches in boxing than white ppl. does any1 know if this is true. it said becoz black ppl had thicker skulls or sumthing??? SO ANY1?

Complete and utter rubbish.
    It depends on the individual,not the race.

Comment

Yeah. Does Chris Rock have a harder chin than Vitali Klitschko?

Comment

nah, not true man, roadrunner had a solid chin though

Comment

when u get punched on chin, just grit ya teeth, keep ya chin down, and hoep for the best, haha

Comment

Chin Strength

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
            hey, ive read a few articles on the net and sum of them state dat black ppl have harder chins then white ppl meaning they can take more punches in boxing than white ppl. does any1 know if this is true. it said becoz black ppl had thicker skulls or sumthing??? SO ANY1?
            Yeah that is stupid, we can't take a better punch, because our "johnsons" are bigger...Naw i'm just playing...
            I know a few brothas with glass jaws.. I heard during a fight when roy jones was whopping on this puerto rican dude and he didn't fall, it might have been telesco, but I'm not sure, but anyway the commentator said, the bigger the person's legs are makes them better at sustaining punches to the chin...I think it has a lot to do with heart...

Comment

Originally posted by Living Legend
              Yeah that is stupid, we can't take a better punch, because our "johnsons" are bigger...Naw i'm just playing...
              I know a few brothas with glass jaws.. I heard during a fight when roy jones was whopping on this puerto rican dude and he didn't fall, it might have been telesco, but I'm not sure, but anyway the commentator said, the bigger the person's legs are makes them better at sustaining punches to the chin...I think it has a lot to do with heart...
              Roy Jones got knocked down again Lou Del Vall

Look at Jake LaMotta IRON!!

Comment

Chin Strength

Originally posted by ThaGreatest
                Roy Jones got knocked down again Lou Del Vall

Look at Jake LaMotta IRON!!
                and knocked out twice last year and he has chicken legs, so that might go to support what I was saying don't you think?

Comment

It's also not really about the actual CHIN, is it? We say someone's got a weak chin, but we aren't talking about the front of their jaw, just how easily they can be knocked out. That's as much about the neck as anything.

Comment

Strong neck muscles do help.
                    Tyson's got a huge neck,and he can take sustained beatings and hard shots before going down these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X