Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Lamont Peterson always get a pass or the benefit of the doubt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get over it wazaa. peterson was, is and always will be a better fighter than khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Because there was in investigation done showing that the testosterone given to him gave him no edge in the fight, it only served to bring his low level up to that which is normal for someone his age.

Edit: Also, who could say no to those puppy wuppy eyes?
      How can you be provided extra testosterone and that not be any advantage at all?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        get over it wazaa. peterson was, is and always will be a better fighter than khan.
        With steroids, a bias ref a home crowd and corrupt judges he still only get a disputed SD lol.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          yeah well...

How would you feel if your wife cheated on you by giving me hardcore sex? Would you just get over it and go down on her like nothing happened even though my Rambo cleaned that place out? Or would you get a divorce?

Answer me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Because there was in investigation done showing that the testosterone given to him gave him no edge in the fight, it only served to bring his low level up to that which is normal for someone his age.

Edit: Also, who could say no to those puppy wuppy eyes?
            Funny how this Flowmo is defending a drug cheat...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              With steroids, a bias ref a home crowd and corrupt judges he still only get a disputed SD lol.

I know, right.

What I also find funny is people giving Cheaterson praise for beating a clearly past prime Kendall Holt, who by the way has always been a B-class fighter at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                I love how people are still complaining about the officiating without even acknowledging that both sides got the bad end of the stick. Amir Khan was awarded a K.D, in fact truth be told British commentators were fearful of another point getting taken away because of Khan's excessive holding/ spoiling and not much after it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
                  Funny how this Flowmo is defending a drug cheat...lol.
                  Funny how you think i'm a floyd fan. Grow up idiot

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisTLD View Post
                    What you said reminds me of this part in the Hauser article:

That led Ryan Connolly to observe that more than a few elite athletes suffer from hypogonadism and note, “This may seem odd since these athletes are physical specimens. How can they be so muscular and fit but have natural testosterone production deficiencies at a higher rate than ordinary people? The dirty little secret is not necessarily that these athletes are lying about their hypogonadism. The dirty little secret is the likely cause of the hypogonadism in the first place - past anabolic steroid abuse.”
                    That may very well be, he could of used steroids in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                      How can you be provided extra testosterone and that not be any advantage at all?
                      It brought his testosterone levels up to NORMAL. It wasn't any bullcrap like the guy Mickey Bey where his testosterone levels were crazy high.

Comment

Working...
                      X