No announcement yet.

Rant worth listening too....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant worth listening too....

lol..this is def pretty funny...check it out..sorry if it's been posted already..

Im skipping this video just based on the preview image.

You want people to listen to a guy that doesnt care about his apperance and looks like that?

Yea right.... If a guy has no self respect for himself and is too lazy to take care of himself (FREE, costs no money not to look homeless) than people aint gonna listen to you

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimir Putin View Post
      Im skipping this video just based on the preview image.

You want people to listen to a guy that doesnt care about his apperance and looks like that?

Yea right.... If a guy has no self respect for himself and is too lazy to take care of himself (FREE, costs no money not to look homeless) than people aint gonna listen to you
      fine no probs..the man tho makes good points and i'm sure u would agree with them..but all good...its a political rant about Obama basicly jus FYI...didnt know people had to be dressed tie to b taken seriously...guess Krusty the clown has more knowledge than most the world as well since he wears a bowtie

Comment

Such a stupid video, was this meant to be an insightful video? Quite embarrassing

Unlike individuals and companies, governments are able to raise taxes at will and will always have a source of income regardless of the economic situation, hence why governments are always seen as a safe place to put your money in. Only a few credit agencies advise against government bonds. Comparing an individual’s credit rating to the governments is such a futile attempt in trying to understand the bigger picture.

Another point, China is a communist country in name only. They have been on the capitalistic path way since their early reforms in the 80’s and 70’s. Government and state enterprises are slowly dying in China.

Another thing, China holds the largest amount of American debt by a foreign country which only equates to 16% of total US public debt. The biggest holder of the American debt is the Federal Reserve.

Such a stupid unfounded notion in Obama “paying the bills”; Does he think Obama accumulated all this by himself?

Stupid illogical rant

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          Such a stupid video, was this meant to be an insightful video? Quite embarrassing

Unlike individuals and companies, governments are able to raise taxes at will and will always have a source of income regardless of the economic situation, hence why governments are always seen as a safe place to put your money in. Only a few credit agencies advise against government bonds. Comparing an individual’s credit rating to the governments is such a futile attempt in trying to understand the bigger picture.

Another point, China is a communist country in name only. They have been on the capitalistic path way since their early reforms in the 80’s and 70’s. Government and state enterprises are slowly dying in China.

Another thing, China holds the largest amount of American debt by a foreign country which only equates to 16% of total US public debt. The biggest holder of the American debt is the Federal Reserve.

Such a stupid unfounded notion in Obama “paying the bills”; Does he think Obama accumulated all this by himself?

Stupid illogical rant
          the thread title is just the title that is under the video i found not MINE...and hmm did i say it was 2b insightfull..hmmm pretty sure I said this is FUNNY...luv how people read everything b4 they post

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
            fine no probs..the man tho makes good points and i'm sure u would agree with them..but all good...its a political rant about Obama basicly jus FYI...didnt know people had to be dressed tie to b taken seriously...guess Krusty the clown has more knowledge than most the world as well since he wears a bowtie
            Yea, thats why all Professors look like homeless bums right? Oh wait.....

Its been proven that people dont listen to people who look like bums and cant take care of themselves.

If he had shaved, took off the stupid hat, got a haircut, a nice shirt people would take him more seriously. He reminds me of those homeless bums on the street who give out pamphlets about the aliens coming to kill us.

but yea, people who cant even make an effort to look presentable are our brightest minds and we should listen to them!

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimir Putin View Post
              Yea, thats why all Professors look like homeless bums right? Oh wait.....

Its been proven that people dont listen to people who look like bums and cant take care of themselves.

If he had shaved, took off the stupid hat, got a haircut, a nice shirt people would take him more seriously. He reminds me of those homeless bums on the street who give out pamphlets about the aliens coming to kill us.

but yea, people who cant even make an effort to look presentable are our brightest minds and we should listen to them!
              oh gawd..this must b Medved.....its suppose to b FUNNY not educational and serious..

Comment

Hey lets listen to this guy..he's in a suit...i'm willen to bet he MUST b very knowledgable then

Comment

This guy looks like a bumb...aint gon listen to him he dont know ****

Comment

Working...
                  X