Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Sounded like "Little young chump".
    Dont know, hard to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Sounded like "Little young chump".
      you still defending the guy, i dont have to tell you the other things he said.

I just hope he learned his lesson and stop doing that shiet- to be honest its shameful

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
        you still defending the guy, i dont have to tell you the other things he said.

I just hope he learned his lesson and stop doing that shiet- to be honest its shameful
        Where you coming from?

Comment

I looked at the video for any form of racist epithets or innuendos of the like, none was found.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
            What did Floyd say that was considered ****fobic?
            "Step your game up, faggot."

Comment

Only the far to sennsitive find this racist. Just my opinion, and if you have read my other threads, I think Floyd is a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                Huffington post is a fairly mainstream website. This means the footage is out of boxing forums and may penetrate the mainstream media which will not be good for Mayweather. If there's one thing people here don't tolerate well its bigots and racists.
                what are they going to do...NOT ORDER HIS NEXT Fight??? lol

I think he went too far but Mayweather doesn't have a image to protect AT ALL, it is not like he was a "LIKABLE" guy that all of a sudden came out and said these "SHOCKING" things

Comment

His schtick is so forced and terrible I honestly don't see how anyone can find this amusing. And by that I don't mean in regard to the "racist remarks". If anything, I feel more sorry for the guy having to stoop so low to get attention. I have more pity for anyone who even laughed at it as it was just incredibly unfunny without the slightest touch of humor. It was just quite pathetic to see a supposed man in his 30s, who has a bit of fame about him, act like such a child.

And people can say, "oh its just a part of his act". Yea, it is, its quite obvious, but man, is this really what Black americans died for in americas brutal and racist past?

I don't see how any one can defend such lame behavior even in the name of promotion. Even though it might just be an act, its quite obvious the guy is racist as well and we can go back years through his interviews to see it.

Truthfully though, big deal, lots of people are racist and I'd rather a man be upfront about his feelings than pretend about it. The racism isn't even what trips me out the most. Its the 6 year old behavior and the way some people look up to it.

Comment

even the huffington post is covering this? haha mayweather's taking a hit on his pr points. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                      I looked at the video for any form of racist epithets or innuendos of the like, none was found.
                      Some Blacks never admit when they're being racist against others though.

Of course you didn't notice it.

Comment

Working...
                      X