Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wade Compares A Losing Streak To...

...the bombing of the World Trade Center

good job Dwyane...LeBrick's intellect is beginning to rub off on you

"We're going to be wearing a bullseye,'' Wade said. "But that's what you play for. If we lose a couple in a row this season, it will be like the World Trade (Center) is coming down again. When the schedule comes out, people will be looking for the Lakers and Heat, to see when they play us. I feel like I'm a new player in Miami. That's how excited I am.''

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/07/18/h...than-expected/

i hope the heat flop.

but looking at lebron an wade at the other end of the courts gonna be scary for any team.

Comment

he was on the radio and he said it was taking out of context, he said he was saying it's bigger things to ***** about the losing a few games and he made an apology

could had use a better anagoly people still arent over that

Comment

i thought plane crashed into the WTC buildings?

Comment

Mak it was a transcript error homie. This is what he actually said: "We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there's going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it's not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games."

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

actually I think his superor intellect showed.

He mae a comment that he later realized could have been taken wrong by some fans and the public , and before the media made a big deal about it , and exploded as the biggest story line for tommorows sports shows , he went on to apologize , and show his personality.

Great job Wade.

It could have been worst.

He made the right choice to apologize before all those sensitive fans turned on him.

Comment

he already apologize for this...

Comment

Wade is my second favorite NBA player, but he really need to shut the **** up. I guess that's what happens when you're on top. Being arrogant is a disease, there's no cure.

Comment

Mouth before brain never works.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

how low can some people goooo????

Comment

Working...
                    X