No announcement yet.

Bicep Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bicep Workout

HELLO.CAN NAYONE OUT HERE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS ON THE BEST BICEP WORKOUTS.I AM 41 AND INE GOOD SHAPE.I WEIGH 165 AND CAN BENCH 210.I AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTTIN MORE DEFINED ARMS.ANY IDEAS?THANKS

preacher curls work really good along with just regular db curls.

Comment

Originally posted by lil rocky
      preacher curls work really good along with just regular db curls.
      yep, the flex bodybuilding mag voted the standing bicep curl number one,
      also do the incline bench curls!

Comment

if your a boxer dont do too much in the way of bicep exercises biceps dont do alot to help punching, even in hooks their roles are minor

Comment

work on your shoulders and body! also your neck!!!!!!!

Comment

u shud go to a bodybuilding forum, they know alot more about this sort of stuff

Comment

I think incorporating back work on the same day that you do bicepts is a good idea because so many of the back machines also work the bicepts. I usually do back first and then bicepts. Yeah curls is the best thing you can do. I worked like crazy on my tricepts and that gives your bicepts that complete look that your looking for. So don't forget those tricepts they are very imrportant.

Comment

if your looking for definition then your going to have to lower the bodyfat. there is no wonder excercise for the biceps that sheds fat around the muscle,you loose fat all over, you can't spot reduce. so clean up the diet and hit the cardio.

Comment

Haha enadeus that girl in your pic has a freakin' long neck.

Comment

What does defined arms have to do with boxing? Go to a lifting board...

Comment

Working...
                    X