No announcement yet.

CANELO vs NO DOUBT.... May 4 PROMO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANELO vs NO DOUBT.... May 4 PROMO.

MEXICAN reporters already saying this fight is a go, and Canelo retweeted a reporter's article that said Canelo vs. No Doubt is next. So its looking like pillow fists gone get his s.h.i.t pushed in next just waiting on official confirmation.

Can't wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax8cloq84Lo

Until I see "Comments thread for:Canelo Alvarez to face Austin "No Doubt" Trout on May 4th at MGM Grand" I am not believing ****.

Comment

Trout what a farce of a fighter, He dont want none of canelo he too busy getting drunk picking fights on poor civilians trying to enjoy their night out.

Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 01-17-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        Trout what a farce of a fighter, He dont want none of canelo he too busy getting drunk picking fights on poor civilians trying to enjoy their night out.
        Who do you want to see Angulo? Or you just putting your troll game on?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Oh the irony of this post...

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez: Grabs the WBC strap from Matthew fkin Hatton then defends it against... umm... WW's and JWW's.

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez: Since he was too much of a p*ssy to fight people in his division his girlfriend cheated on him with a flyweight then the ginger proceeded to kicking his ass. We're talking about a 5'9" JMW beating on a 5'3" flyweight.

So who's the farce and who's the one picking fights on poor people again? Let me know if you want me to list Trout's accomplishments.

Comment

Canelo will spark him out

Comment

Hope this is true. This is the best fight for Canelo to make the Floyd fight HUGE.

Comment

I don't think Canelo has a twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Who do you want to see Angulo? Or you just putting your troll game on?

Comment

Two hrs ago...

Comment

Working...
                    X