Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Zab Judah! Whats your opinion and prediction??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    Zab is a vet and a much bigger name And beat mathysse already. Mathysse should fight maidana and the winner fights Judah-Garcia
    Honestly, Zab always fails on the big stage for me. Zab was running for dear life against Mathysse and many believe he loss that fight. Hell, even Zab was crying after the Mathysse fight. He knew he was in with a monster.

Not to mention, Khan stopped Zab.

I just think Garcia has a bright future. Fighting Zab would be taking a step back.

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    rios lol?? I'd rather see garcia fight someone with at least some form of skills. matthyse would be very interesting
    Sure Rios loss his last fight, but I'm tired of seeing Rios fight guys he's "suppose" to beat. I want to see him fight a live body.

That Abril fight caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting that. But other than Abril, Rios has fought guys he was the favorite to beat. I just want him to fight someone that can actually bang and is worth a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      he just beat the guy who beat judah
      Yes a big name...zab is a much bigger naMe than anyone currently at 140....

Comment

this also would be interesting
        Heck no.

I wasn't impressed with Alvarado at all when he fought Prescott.

Hell, Bredis Prescott was winning before the stoppage. If you're looking for skills, I don't think Alvarado is the one.

Comment

Yes a big name...zab is a much bigger naMe than anyone currently at 140....
          but then critics will be sayin he's fighting khans leftovers well Kostya Tszyu's leftovers

dont get me wrong id love to see that fight zab could do damage early in the first 4 rounds but theres to much of a downside to this fihgt

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Heck no.

I wasn't impressed with Alvarado at all when he fought Prescott.

Hell, Bredis Prescott was winning before the stoppage. If you're looking for skills, I don't think Alvarado is the one.
            i agree alvarado does not have great skills, but he has SOME skills. rios, however, has NO skills. the abril fight did not surprise me one bit, cause abril can box and just about all rios can do well is say "motherfucker this and that"

so I would still rather see alvarado fight garcia, or matthyse, or anyone else besides rios, caus that would be a landslide victory for swifty, and i wanna see my man fight some tough fights!

Comment

rios lol?? I'd rather see garcia fight someone with at least some form of skills. matthyse would be very interesting
              Zab vs Garcia at the Barclays in bk ..an east coast fight that would sell ...mathysse would be a good fight but he has no fans...if golden boy wants to build Garcia up then put him in with Judah...why put him in with mathysse a very tough fighter? Zab is the perfect building block. Does mathysse speak English?

Comment

Fighting names?

That's what's wrong with boxing. That's like Canelo fighting Shane Mosley.

Fight the fighter, not the name. If I was getting a percentage of a fighters pay, I could see fighting a name, but I'm not so I don't care for the name personally.

Also, the only thing Judah is known for is losing big fights not winning big fights.

Comment

Lol fuk Judah that foo gets to many chances

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                    but then critics will be sayin he's fighting khans leftovers well Kostya Tszyu's leftovers

dont get me wrong id love to see that fight zab could do damage early in the first 4 rounds but theres to much of a downside to this fihgt
                    Critics are there to criticize lol there will always be critics....zab is an American fighter from the east coast who is a former world champ with world class experience who has a name. Fighting mathysee makes nonsense although id like to see the fight. After zabs last performance ko and gracias ko of khan a fight between them would be interesting.

Comment

Critics are there to criticize lol there will always be critics....zab is an American fighter from the east coast who is a former world champ with world class experience who has a name. Fighting mathysee makes nonsense although id like to see the fight. After zabs last performance ko and gracias ko of khan a fight between them would be interesting.
                      knowing goldenboy i think they would make garcia fight a gimmi 1st

would like to garcia/josesito lopez at 147 but that aint happinin

Comment

Working...
                      X