Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Father: We Want Wilder's Belt, We'll Destroy Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, better target Wilder first... Rematch can wait, but an undisputed champion can't...

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      I'm so glad he beat down the mentally weak boring Joshua but Wilder is a different fighter. Trust me when he gets hit by a Wilder he won't be getting up.��
      Haters on the forum been telling us Wilder going to lose for YEARS. He keeps knocking mofos out and then they get angry and say "it's a lucky punch."

Comment

• Agreed. Wilder might be too much right now! Win some more fights and maybe.! Fathers really need to shut up and let their kids do the fight I g!

Comment

• Wilder Wil. Lose against Ortiz! Watch!!!

Comment

• Andy "The DESTROYER" Ruiz will beat Deontay Wilder to become Undisputed at heavyweight.

When Wilder winds up those wild sloppy windmill haymaker's he's gonna be wide open & Ruiz will counter him with a vicious & accurate barrage right on the button and hurt Deontay really bad then knock him out.

The world will be shocked & amazed once again by The Mexican Heavyweight Champion.
            Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 06-12-2019, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              If you had actually watched that fight you would know that Stiverne was not knocked out in that fight. It was a terrible stoppage. Look up the fight instead of looking at box rec.
              Sure whatever helps you sleep at night. What a beast Stiverne was!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                Your excuses won't change the facts.

Are you insinuating that Wilder knew and accepted Fury was on performance enhancers and that's why he wanted to fight him?

AJ getting beat by Ruiz in no way explains Wilder ducking and turning down all that money and making the most pathetic excuses we've ever heard. But this strawman sums you up perfectly. It doesn't make any f3cking sense.

Don't forget be patient. Don't forget 2020. Don't forget Wilder won't fight even if 50/50 was offered. Don't forget Wilder claiming AJ was begging and desperate to fight. These facts can't be changed by your delusion or any other insane Americans delusion either.

Stay safe though, yeah. You can't hurt yourself in a padded cell. More's the pity.
                Hey Sid, this just in; Your hero is not that good. Do you really want to see Wilder finish him off now? AJ has been exposed for crying aloud as a fighter with a weak chin, bad stamina and also one without a lot of valour or bravery.

Deontay Wilder would drop and stop him with one good right hand. Joshua is too slow for the "Bronze Bomber" and has no head movement at all.

Now to answer your question, Wilder knows and accepts that all of his opponents are on something and still wants to fight them. Including Povetkin, Fury, Wawrzyk and possibly even Anthony Joshua next year, whether he wins or loses the rematch to Andy Ruiz or not.

Comment

• Deontay vs Ruiz Jr for all the marbles an American classic

Comment

• Wilder still had power in 12th round with fury?. I don't think fury tapped wilder body enough. Wilder showing off with boasts you have to concentrate for 12 rounds.
                    Ruiz can touch r ib cage of wilder I want wilder power to be gone by 6th round

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      Sure whatever helps you sleep at night. What a beast Stiverne was!
                      That's not what I said but nice diversionary tactic. You got caught lying and that's all there is to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X