This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does ***** Stench Worry You?

for some reason it's good and worry free when alcohol is involved between both parties since it dies down your senses and you just wanna bang. but for some reason let's say i met up with this chick and we had a good time over dinner (no alcohol) or maybe we been sex chatting for a while and decided to do it. kinda worries me what the smell would be. i don't know why it bothers me now a days. been with some who looks dirty but the pvssy doesn't smell anything. i can just go dive and have a buffet. but there are also some who are totally clean but had a smell eeew.

any thoughts on this or experience?

It should worry you, could be a sign of an STD

Comment

Don't you mean, front hole?

Comment

That's just bacteria.

You can lick off that first layer off and you good to go!

Comment

I've had a number of bad experiences with some rotten smelling twat. It doesn't worry me as much as it sickens me.

Comment

Fat girls don't usually stink.

Comment

I took this french girl home from a bar and she had the foulest smelling snatch ever. I was already feeling a little bit sick anyway and i tried to go down on her and i was nearly throwing up and my eyes were watering. I couldn't even get hard after that. it was absolutely vile.

Comment

A smelly vagina should immediately bring forward concern/worry for STDs.

If there's no STD/infection to worry about, a smelly vagina would then limit the activities that would happen if things continue on; say what you want, but I'm not getting my face close to a stank box. Throw on the rubber, pound out the box while you play with the **** and kiss (if the breath is bad too, good luck), and close the show.

Comment

punchr , do u hear this big dawg, these dudes are rejecting vag

vag that you could be pounding

Comment

There are special products for cleaning vaginas.

Comment

Working...
                    X