Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor is a dangerous fight for TBE, he deserves credit if it happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A kickboxing match would have been remotely interesting as a "meet half way" deal.

This is just ZZzzzzzzzz. Obviously the top 100 historical boxer is going to outbox the guy who can't even get a boxing license.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      A kickboxing match would have been remotely interesting as a "meet half way" deal.

This is just ZZzzzzzzzz. Obviously the top 100 historical boxer is going to outbox the guy who can't even get a boxing license.
      Yeah this is pretty much exactly what I told my bro. There would be some intrigue in a kickboxing match because it's hard to predict how Mayweather would deal with kicks. But a straight boxing or MMA fight is a no-brainer.

And this fight will settle that for years to come. At least we'll have something to counter MMA trolls who bring up Couture-Toney.

Comment

I can assure you Salka would beat this MMA fighter.

Comment

lol.........its nothing but a cash grab.

no danger

but i dont blame him

Comment

Every fight is dangerous to some degree. They are hitting each other in the f#cking head ffs you dummies.

The weigh in & face off is gonna have some fans having heart attacks at MGM Grand lmfao. Sh^t still seems surreal to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Conor has a good chance of putting Floyd to sleep. Floyd is 40 and shot.
              If that should happen that will leave a black mark on Floyds legacy. Losing to a guy that never fought In a professional boxing match will make headlines around the world. I honestly can't see that happening though unless Floyd Is truly a shell of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                If that should happen that will leave a black mark on Floyds legacy. Losing to a guy that never fought In a professional boxing match will make headlines around the world. I honestly can't see that happening though unless Floyd Is truly a shell of himself.
                I was trolling. Mayweather is gonna make McGregor eat his ass.

War Mayweather! War boxing! War America!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Conor is a multi weight UFC champion with power in both hands,
                  I can understand TBE's motivation to make history by being the first to beat a multi division UFC champion in the squared circle.

However this a concerning fight for me, TBE has not been active and Conor has been dominating combat sports. Floyd throughout his entire career has pushed himself to compete against the best. I personally think this fight could be too much for him - let's see how it progresses!
                  Bro take Floyd's dick out your mouth, wipe his cum off your face and get back to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                    Bro take Floyd's dick out your mouth, wipe his cum off your face and get back to reality.
                    No need for that talk mate

Comment

for the TS.....

had to to stop at the ''ufc'' part of the title !!!!!!!!!!!

mr 0-0 stands no chance. but please, bet against may.

Comment

Working...
                      X