Manny looks like crap!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40 is when you hit your prime in boxing

Comment

I noticed Pacquiao starting to look shot in the Vargas fight and look even more shot in the Horn fight. Don't be surprised if he looks worse in the Matthysse fight.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        I noticed Pacquiao starting to look shot in the Vargas fight and look even more shot in the Horn fight. Don't be surprised if he looks worse in the Matthysse fight.
        he's been shot since the shane mosley fight lol..

Comment

**** I hope he looks like this only because it's the start of training.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            fire buboy!! i cant stand this dude lol. this mofo sucks. cant even hold the mitts right when he's been with pac since the beginning. i know buboy is really close to manny but i think he's the one that needs to get the boot.
            well mitt work is essentially useless...lets see how he looks in sparring. that's what really counts for fight preparation.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              well mitt work is essentially useless...lets see how he looks in sparring. that's what really counts for fight preparation.
              if he looks like shiiet on the mitts, i dont even wanna see him spar. plus since buboy is the head trainer, who the fook is manny gonna spar with? a bunch of d level filipinos? lol. get buboy the fcvk out of there! yall can still be friends but when it comes to business, go and get real professionals to do the job!

Comment

i know mitt work doesnt mean much but im just pissed at the fact that buboy's been with pac since the beginning and he cant even do a proper session on the mitts with pac! timing and everything is off between these 2. if anyone is leaching off manny, its buboy!!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  i know mitt work doesnt mean much but im just pissed at the fact that buboy's been with pac since the beginning and he cant even do a proper session on the mitts with pac! timing and everything is off between these 2. if anyone is leaching off manny, its buboy!!
                  yea...buboy just isn't athletic, simple as that. by now pac should be able to run his own show anyway...if he can't be bothered to run his camp the way he likes it he needs to retire. matthysse is right handed and isn't the fastest guy, so finding decent sparring shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Even a 60 year old Pac would knock out a prime matthyse

Comment

yea...buboy just isn't athletic, simple as that. by now pac should be able to run his own show anyway...if he can't be bothered to run his camp the way he likes it he needs to retire. matthysse is right handed and isn't the fastest guy, so finding decent sparring shouldn't be an issue.
                      he cant, because the guys he choose to keep around doesnt know jack shiiet. this is why manny needs to get rid of the filipinos. they aint doing him any good. 20 mofos standing around and not a single person knows what to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X